• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very early production, July '86 import. Edit: looks like the barrel code dates this to May of '86 Serial# AUxxx (barrel code STH). Austrian proof marks. Original black finished internal parts, never updated. Factory adjustable rear sight.

VERY little wear inside or out, this thing is in fantastic shape for having turned 30 last month! Previous owner told me he was the second owner. Also stated he had the original box, but could not locate it :( As such sale only includes what is pictured.

face to face in Pensacola. All laws apply. PM for contact info or questions. Can text any pictures requested to serious buyers.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like the mag is not OE, as they didn't have a metal lining at that time but gun looks good. Good luck with sale.

They all had metal lips, and it is my understanding the only non-metal lined portion of the early "non-drop free" mags was the long dimension.

I could be misinformed, there has been much discussion around the web on this subject. I am not an expert, but from my understanding, this one has the correct (no hole or numbers) baseplate with the early style baseplate shape on the bottom of the mag. I'd be happy to take some more pictures for anyone that knows what I am talking about!

In addition to the mag having the correct baseplate and "u" shaped notch, I have no reason to believe it is not original!

Qoholeth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    My apologies, not trying to cast doubt. My personal experience was my only basis for comment. I'm sure your research is accurate. Mine was not lined. Again my apologies for any harm. GLWS

Qoholeth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Qoholeth that wasn't cool. You have a question about someones sale that could damage the sale, you should PM them.
    Thank you for your concern.
    Is their a way to apologize more than I already have? I meant no harm however I realized later it is not how it might be received, therefore my previous response. Let me assure all whom I have harmed, I deeply regret my comment and apologize to all on the forum especially the owner of the item in question. I hope this suffices to let this regrettable mistake of mine, die a quick quiet death it deserves.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't know the seller,,But I do know if I have a little more $ ,,it would be on its way to my house,,,Bump for a nice sidearm to have in a collection,,olecarver

drew

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn! What a time to be broke...I want this so bad.

All I've got right now are a couple things to trade...Walther P22 and a Mosin...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom