Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item
    2001 SAAB 9-5 Turbo Wagon

Contact Info

Price

Item Description
    Beautiful 2001 SAAB 9-5 Turbo Wagon. Brand new coil packs. New rear subwoofer. Black in color, black leather interior. Sunroof and Hatchback. Body and Interior is in excellent shape. A scuff mark on the hood and dent in the rear passenger fender that is barely noticeable. The car drove great, transmission and rear end still in excellent working condition. Like new tires. Current mechanical problem: timing belt broke causing a valve/piston collision. Now has a bent valve and was told it needed a top end rebuild. I do not know how much fact there is to that. The mechanic swindled me out of close to 1k and never fixed a thing. I love the car but cant let it sit in my driveway and go to waste. Too nice of a vehicle to send to scrap. I know 1200 might seem like a lot for a vehicle that does not run, however the new coil packs and tires are work that much. Any SAAB enthusiast could put this care to good use in just parts. I hope someone repairs it and it finds its way back on the road. I have been told that for less than 400.00 one could fix this on their own, however I am a lifetime Chevrolet driver and know nothing about repairing or setting the timing on a SAAB.

Medic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Post pics please. $400 fix?
    What engine?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom