• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Giortire

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Has anyone on here bought remanufactured ammo from Freedom Munitions? I ordered some to try out (waiting for it to ship), and it seemed like a good deal. They had a free shipping Friday special. I am not sure if they do this every Friday. Anyway, I got 250 rounds of 9mm 115gn FMJ at 24 cents a round, and 100 rounds of .223 FMJ for 35 cents a round. With no freight and no tax, if it runs well as range ammo, I will order more for bigger discounts.
    I was just wondering what the forum has to say about this ammo, and the company. Once I get it and shoot it I will post a review.

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bought 500 rnds of 9 and 223..no issues..in-laws bought 500 rnds of 45..also gtg..hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have some 308 from them. Bought it back when the crunch was on. Got 175 smk's in new LC brass way cheaper than anybody else had it at the time. It has shot well out of my ar-10. Will order some of there 77 grain 223 when I can find it in stock. They seem like a very good company to me, You should be fine. There will be several new small ammo makers on the market soon. I just hope they can find enough powder and components to stay in business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom