• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought there were some things missing when I bought my XDs so I callse Spring field customer service. I was wrong again but the lady ask me when I bought it and I told her saturday.

Well she said I was elegable (sp) for there gear up progruam. It seems if you buy ANY Spring Field pistol between Aug1st ( I just made it) and OCT 31 you get 3 free mags. When you go to there web site you have to enter Gear up.

So being wrong turned out great for me so I will send the paper work in and will have three mags on the way.:cheer2:

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought there were some things missing when I bought my XDs so I callse Spring field customer service. I was wrong again but the lady ask me when I bought it and I told her saturday.

Well she said I was elegable (sp) for there gear up progruam. It seems if you buy ANY Spring Field pistol between Aug1st ( I just made it) and OCT 31 you get 3 free mags. When you go to there web site you have to enter Gear up.

So being wrong turned out great for me so I will send the paper work in and will have three mags on the way.:cheer2:

Thanks for the heads up! I have until the end of October to decide how and which.

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, I did it! Danny @ Copelands gave me a very fair trade on my shotgun and coupled with 3 free mags from SA, I went for it and got an XDs 9. Filled out and efiled the paper work. Thanks again for the heads up!

Gene

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got an email from Springfield and they have shipped my free 3 mags!

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got an email from Springfield and they have shipped my free 3 mags!

I got that email today too! Trying to figure out how to fund another while the special is running.

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mine was delivered today. Mag holder, 2-7rounders, 1 -9 round with both sleeves and a nice little SA hard case
    Very impressed!

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom