Target Sports

Free firearms here, get your free firearms ............

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like this part:

And it’s important for all of us when we hear that talk to say ‘hold on a second’. If there are any folks out there right now who are gun owners and you’ve been hearing that someone is taking away your guns, get the facts! We’re not proposing a gun registration system. We’re proposing background checks for criminals.

Because criminals get their guns through proper channels and get background checks. Even dumb criminals are smart enough to not walk into a store and try to buy a gun. So what makes you think they are going to go through a background check any other way either. Dummies.

Zeus

Banned For Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like this part:

And it’s important for all of us when we hear that talk to say ‘hold on a second’. If there are any folks out there right now who are gun owners and you’ve been hearing that someone is taking away your guns, get the facts! We’re not proposing a gun registration system. We’re proposing background checks for criminals.

Because criminals get their guns through proper channels and get background checks. Even dumb criminals are smart enough to not walk into a store and try to buy a gun. So what makes you think they are going to go through a background check any other way either. Dummies.

I personally think In his mind WE are the criminals. As many have probably seen he is on video that can be found on the net stating flat out that he thinks the Constitution is a flawed document.

And since he is so perfect (in his own mind) I guess he took an oath to uphold and protect something he thinks is flawed and does not believe in.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll support universal background checks for gun sales -- when universal background checks are implemented for poiticians running for office... Someone who traveled arboard on an Indonesian passport at some time in the past raises suspicion as to their legitimacy to hold the office of POTUS... Just sayin'.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We have unfounded "ginned-up" fears about the gov wanting to take our firearms? I guess he doesn't know Biden and Feinstein or all the others!
    What about the Tyrannical government! I guess he chose to avoid addressing that.

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like this part:

Agreed TP, I'm quite sure the thugs and drug dealers and gang members will comply will all of the kings edicts. This whole situation makes me sick! Bottom line - zero effect on criminals, massive infringement for the law abiding among us...

Latest posts

Top Bottom