• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My wife is no longer wanting to keep her Coach diaperbag. It's a nice pinkish red color, genuine leather, was very expensive...and now it's in her way I suppose. She was ready to throw it in the dumpster today (she's been on a cleaning/get-rid-of-things) binge. I told her in no way shape or form would we be throwing that bag away. Yadda yadda yadda.

If ANY forum member is interested in this bag and has or is having a new baby girl, it's yours.

I live in Milton, work in Pensacola on Nine Mile Rd. Speak up

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd be interested, I know that my wife would put it to use with out daughter....

it's yours if you want it. All I ask is that it gets used and not listed for sale somewhere. Message me if you're interested and you can meet me somewhere

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    certain. Did no prevention for last 2 years, not trying, just not preventing. Not happening. If it happens again it better be a boy and I'll be sporting a 5.11 bag for the lil dude, lol! I'm almost 40 raising a 6 year old girl going on 14 it seems. I'm done!

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    it's yours if you want it. All I ask is that it gets used and not listed for sale somewhere. Message me if you're interested and you can meet me somewhere

I ran into that scenario when the wife and I gave away some of our baby stuff, I gave away a stroller, that cost $350 when I bought it, to a cousin that within 2 hours after leaving she called me up and said “hey, I looked up the value, but I also see it’s missing the shoulder strap cushions. The girl asked about those.”
    I told her “Is she there? Let me talk to her. Yeah, I found those after I gave the stroller to her for free and she left. I’ll throw them away”

I still have other baby furniture and I’ll burn it outback before I’ll offer it to some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom