• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now that you have a new forum, maybe you should try to have a monthly shoot out, or such. $$ entry fee = Prizes , or just friendly, I know I would never win anyway.
    Just be kinda fun to have a sunday shoot out like we had when I was comming up. They were common and lots of fun. You all know them as turkey shoots, but in the north they were completly differant, more of a rifle / pistol deal and were no turkeys involved at all, except maybe as a prize. I know insurance / lialbity , but think club member not customer. I think thats how some get by. ?????????

b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Once we get all set up, and flowing we will probably do a range day, with a bbq afterwards.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm in

Sign me up coach I wana play! Yea I have some friends and we do that on new years day every year. Trap shooting, target, turkey/ham shoots and the nickel size circle shoot. And food and alcohol of course and it's on private property. Lots of fun! Nothing better than guns and alcohol!! Safty second!!

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Range day may be the best way to go, but it limits you to paper only, no steel or fast fire.
    Whne I went to shoot the other day , I drove all the way out to county range just to find out the ARMY had leased the rifle range for qualifing? so I know they will shut down a range for the right $$$. but like I said its paper only, slow fire, and would cost a pretty penny. I wonder if the county would lease you a clay pit for a day a month ?

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Range day may be the best way to go, but it limits you to paper only, no steel or fast fire.
    Whne I went to shoot the other day , I drove all the way out to county range just to find out the ARMY had leased the rifle range for qualifing? so I know they will shut down a range for the right $$$. but like I said its paper only, slow fire, and would cost a pretty penny. I wonder if the county would lease you a clay pit for a day a month ?

ATWORK/STANLEY You Da Man! safty second! I love to Blow stuff up! Alabamajamma. I got to admit you have me in awe, I really feel some of the things you come up with! I really don't believe you fooled everyone so long, way to stay passive!

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ATWORK/STANLEY You Da Man! safty second! I love to Blow stuff up! Alabamajamma. I got to admit you have me in awe, I really feel some of the things you come up with! I really don't believe you fooled everyone so long, way to stay passive!

Thanks.Yea being passive was really hard but I was getting engage and really needed to get a few guns in the safe before proposeing.I am now openly shareing my income with her and saving for a wedding and buying guns probably wouldnt look good when supose to be saving. I just wanted to have all the toys i wanted before so i had to play nice! But i have to admit it was nice getting advise and buying things from guys that hate me LOL!! Im sure they have been looking back at my screen name "Atwork" and kicking themselves! And they had no idea until i gave it away after signing up here! I talked on phone to just about all my haters and met/bought from some! And now i have all there personal phone numbers hahahahaahahah!!!!! O and i love the app on my ipone that lets me call and have any number show up.Any time i couldnt be passive i just used another screen name i had and mouthed off.Its to bad they delete most of the alter ego comments because it was some funny sh**.They r such big bad cyber bullies hahahahaha

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea plenty of private land but not availible till after hunting season.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't get old by being stupid , count me out if drugs or alcohol are involved

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im In! If someone has land and is willing lets do it. We can bring our "Toys" and have some fun. Nothing better than blowing some shit up.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't get old by being stupid , count me out if drugs or alcohol are involved

What would give you this impression? Did I miss something?

Absolutely no drugs or alcohol would be involved! That's just common sense to me!

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What would give you this impression? Did I miss something?

Absolutely no drugs or alcohol would be involved! That's just common sense to me!

this ....

Sign me up coach I wana play! Yea I have some friends and we do that on new years day every year. Trap shooting, target, turkey/ham shoots and the nickel size circle shoot. And food and alcohol of course and it's on private property. Lots of fun! Nothing better than guns and alcohol!! Safty second!!

ben_p

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "I didn't get old by being stupid , count me out if drugs or alcohol are involved"

Bye the way Common sense isnt very common! And Im sure he got the impression from me saying blatenly that I love to shoot/blow sh** up and drink at the same time! Thats just common fun to me! And not so much on the illegal drug but i will say that the alcohol mixes great with my prescribed MEDS! But im not shareing them sorry you'll have to bring ur own Meds.But all you rule/safty biters can go to the range and shoot at paper because that sounds like a blast??NOT! And us thrill seakers crazies will meet and take shots till we can barley stand and then play with guns....Safty second!!!

Are you being serious, or trolling?

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stanley.... lets keep on topic!

As long as this forum has anything to do with it, there will be no drugs or alcohol permitted!

tonyd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im In! If someone has land and is willing lets do it. We can bring our "Toys" and have some fun. Nothing better than blowing some shit up.

how about at one of the area ranges see if thay can set up a specal rate . privet land ? only if a range officer is at hand. and NO stanly it can not be you. im thinking 100 yd rifle 25 yd pistol and wobble trap. put up a few $$$ may win a few $$$ find someone to sell food at a fair price .sort of like the ultimate turky shoot. and thinking of that bb guns for the younguns

Hunkyfish

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    I'm in,,,, there is a new range on Hwy 90 3 miles east of DeFuniak,,,,, 4 miles from the I-10 exit.
    Bullets & Bones Sportsman's Club.
    Scott has a 300 yd Rifle range, a 75yd pistol range, a 3-D archery range & he's working on a Trap & Skeet range.
    I try to go every weekend
    Bullets & Bones 010.jpg Bullets & Bones 001.jpg Bullets & Bones 002.jpg Bullets & Bones 003.jpg Bullets & Bones 004.jpg

Attachments

• Bullets & Bones 010.jpg
      Bullets & Bones 010.jpg
      95.6 KB · Views: 159
    • Bullets & Bones 001.jpg
      Bullets & Bones 001.jpg
      93.1 KB · Views: 169
    • Bullets & Bones 002.jpg
      Bullets & Bones 002.jpg
      94 KB · Views: 157
    • Bullets & Bones 003.jpg
      Bullets & Bones 003.jpg