DK Firearms

For Sale/Trade: Brand New, Unfired, Springfield XDM-.45, Match Grade *Milton, FL

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    This sale is for a brand new, unfired, Springfield XDM-.45, Match Grade edition and is in as new condition. It includes all the goodies it came with originally, the paperwork, box, lock, etc... This is as perfect as it gets.

The XD(M)® 4.5″ Full Size is a perfectly sized pistol that’s ready for anything. The XD(M)includes a number of features that will change your perception about what you can expect from your pistol. The three interchangeable backstraps mean that no matter what size your hand, the pistol can fit it perfectly. Mega-lock texturing will keep it secure in your grasp, while the dovetail sights align with ease and the minimal reset trigger breaks crisply and cleanly. And when you do send a round downrange, the match-grade barrel will direct it with industry-leading precision.

Price: $550 (GCGF Members only)

I am just trying to reverse finance some other projects and need to thin the herd a little. If it doesn't sell or nothing peaks my interest I don't mind putting her back in the safe. I also have other firearms and miscellaneous related items I will be listing soon as well so keep your eyes open for some other cool stuff.

Will trade for:
    I definitely prefer cash, but I am open for trades or offers +/- cash. I am a sucker for a nice firearm or good deal, even non-firearm related stuff. Let me know what you have, the worst I can say is no. Thanks for looking and have a great evening.

Attachments

• IMG_2274.jpg
      IMG_2274.jpg
      640.8 KB · Views: 156
    • IMG_2275.jpg
      IMG_2275.jpg
      550.7 KB · Views: 156
    • IMG_2276.jpg
      IMG_2276.jpg
      611.1 KB · Views: 153
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.