0   0   0
    Item
    Parker Hornet Extreme

Contact Info
    Reply here or PM

Price
    $500

Item Description
    I have a perfect condition Hornet Extreme crossbow that I no longer need. The whole front end is brand new. I had a problem with one of the limbs and it contacted Parker about the issue and they replaced the entire front end of the crossbow (both limbs, riser, string). Lifetime warranty through Parker is transferable and I can't say enough about how easy they were to work with and how quick they were to fix the issue I had.
    So the front end is "brand new" except for the 5 shots I took to sight it in just right. The rest of the bow may have 20-30 shots on it and shows no signs of wear.
    Crossbow comes with detachable quiver and 4 Parker bolts with capture nocks and 100gr field tips. On top is a 3X multi reticle scope. Pretty neat scope, you get it zeroed at 20 yards and the each "crosshair" below is set for 30, 40, and 50 yards as you move down.
    This bow is rifle accurate. I wouldn't sell this one if it weren't for purchasing another Parker (can you tell I'm a fan of their products) while I was waiting on the front end to be replaced on this one.
    I would be glad to email or text pictures, but I'm unable to upload them here for some reason.
    This crossbow is ready to hunt - all you need to do is screw in your choice of 100 grain broad head and go shoot a deer!

nb&twil

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Price Drop!
    $450 for a crossbow with bolts - ready to hunt tomorrow!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom