Kimber110

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back in the safe. Thanks GCGF: Kahr PM9 Black Diamond Edition

Located in Defuniak Springs Fl

Contact via forum or PM (preferred)

$575.00

Purchased new and fired less than 100 rounds. Comes with box, lock, papers, and 2 magazines. Has been a "Safe Queen" for too long now and needs to go. Gun is in near mint condition, and has no issues. Selling a few safe queens to fund new projects/purchases.

Attachments

• DSC02377.JPG
      DSC02377.JPG
      322.8 KB · Views: 261
    • DSC02378.JPG
      DSC02378.JPG
      365.8 KB · Views: 260
    Last edited:

Kimber110

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Located in Defuniak Springs Fl: Don't know what happened to DFS in the title: Damn Gremlins (or Fat Fingers)! Thanks Fast Eddie; It is almost as small as my G42, and a lot snappier with hot Corbon loads,

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great guns! BETTER PRICE! ...but just FYI.....its actually SMALLER than the g42! ....even though its a larger cartridge! Kahr is hard to beat ....even by Glock.

Kimber110

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WW4G: Thanks for the comments, but to be fair to anyone interested in the PM9, the Kahr is only smaller in a couple of areas than is the Glock. It is about .415 inch shorter in barrel length than the G42, but it is slightly larger in total L+W+H than is my G42 with the +0 grip/magazine extension. The major metric of concern to most would be the price of each; The MSRP for the PM9 is quite pricey, while the Glock is a few large bills cheaper. The weight of the Kahr is about 4 ounces heavier fully loaded, but the extra K factor of the 9mm round makes up for the extra weight for those who need it. The Kahr is without doubt, the most accurate of the many small guns I have carried and fired, but while not a certified target gun, it will outperform the G42 in my hands, at least. (My serious carry/SD weapon is either a S&W shrouded hammer J frame with hot +p ammo or a Kimber Ultra-carry .45acp.

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    WW4G: Thanks for the comments, but to be fair to anyone interested in the PM9, the Kahr is only smaller in a couple of areas than is the Glock. It is about .415 inch shorter in barrel length than the G42, but it is slightly larger in total L+W+H than is my G42 with the +0 grip/magazine extension. The major metric of concern to most would be the price of each; The MSRP for the PM9 is quite pricey, while the Glock is a few large bills cheaper. The weight of the Kahr is about 4 ounces heavier fully loaded, but the extra K factor of the 9mm round makes up for the extra weight for those who need it. The Kahr is without doubt, the most accurate of the many small guns I have carried and fired, but while not a certified target gun, it will outperform the G42 in my hands, at least. (My serious carry/SD weapon is either a S&W shrouded hammer J frame with hot +p ammo or a Kimber Ultra-carry .45acp.
    Never held the g42 - I was just going by factory specs - which give smaller specs to the pm9 in every dimension- except the weight.... which is understandable.
    I carry the PM9 when I can ....and my P380 ALWAYS....love them both. If I didnt already own them - I'd buy this gun! GLWS!

Kimber110

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never held the g42 - I was just going by factory specs - which give smaller specs to the pm9 in every dimension- except the weight.... which is understandable.
    I carry the PM9 when I can ....and my P380 ALWAYS....love them both. If I didnt already own them - I'd buy this gun! GLWS!

When I place the G42 on top of the PM9, the Glock appears to completely cover the Kahr. Dimensional differences are so small as to be hard to see with the eye, but the kahr is slightly larger in overall totals. As far as I know there is no law (at least not yet) that prevent one from owning two guns of the same make/model, especially when a seond one can be bought at such a reasonable price. Thanks again, and have a GREAT day.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom