• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Really? That slipped past me somehow if that's correct. I suppose it's been too long since I bought a long gun from a retailer...yeah, I'm really struggling to remember the last one.
    Yeah the last one I bought was from Gander Mountain in Pcola, a 243 for my wife...of course we walked out w it same day.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Really? That slipped past me somehow if that's correct. I suppose it's been too long since I bought a long gun from a retailer...yeah, I'm really struggling to remember the last one.
    3 day wait at my LGS even on rifles ,they almost had me wait for a returned rifle repair too .An ordered fire arm can be different iirc at the time i did not have a cc permit though.

Miami_JBT

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1. Republicans passed gun control in 2018 after Parkland. Mandatory minimum 3 day waiting for all firearm purchases (handgun and long gun) if you don't have a permit. Counties arenallowed to extend it up to 5 days. Also, adults under 21 are barred from purchasing long guns.

2. Florida is now a permitless concealed-only carry. If you're 21 or older and meet all the qualifications of having a permit issued. You can carry on your person in any place you can legally carry. This includes your car.

3. Adults under 21 can legally have a firearm in the vehicle as long as it is "securely encased." The legal definitions include a shoe box with a lid on it, zippered gun case, and the center console/glove box while closed. Adults under 21 are still barred from carrying a firearm.

4. A CCW permit is an exemption for the waiting period and the Federal GunnFree School Zone Act. You cannot be within 1,000 feet of a School on public property with an unsecured firearm. Meaning, if you're driving in a School Zone or walking past a School and you don't have a permit, it isna Federal Crime.

Top Bottom