• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    This week in Florida:

"The NAACP says Florida isn’t safe for Black people. Unfortunately, they’re right"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...eople-unfortunately-they-re-right/ar-AA1bFJnU

This week in Africa:

"Fulgence Kayishema, most wanted Rwandan genocide suspect, arrested in South Africa, authorities say

Fulgence Kayishema has been on the run for more than two decades.

He is accused of orchestrating the killing of thousands of people at a church in the Kivumu commune of western Rwanda's Kibuye prefecture in 1994 when he was the local police inspector...

The Rwandan genocide occurred in 1994 as divisions between Rwanda's two main ethnic groups came to a head. The Rwandan government, controlled by extremist members of the Hutu ethnic majority, launched a systemic campaign with its allied Hutu militias to wipe out the Tutsi ethnic minority, slaughtering more than 800,000 people over the course of 100 days, mostly Tutsis and the moderate Hutus who tried to protect them, according to U.N. estimates.

In April 1994, during the early days of the genocide, more than 2,000 Tutsi men, women and children sought refuge in the Nyange parish church in Kivumu after they were surrounded and attacked by Kayishema's police force and members of the Hutu militia Interahamwe, according to an indictment filed by the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda in 2001. The indictment accuses Kayishema of directly participating in the planning and execution of the attacks on the Tutsi population in Kivumu and the ensuing massacre at the church.

Kayishema, a Hutu, allegedly obtained and distributed fuel in an attempt to burn down the church while the Tutsi refugees were barricaded inside. He and others then allegedly brought in a bulldozer to demolish the building, causing the roof to collapse on those inside. Anyone found alive was killed. Kayishema and others then supervised the burial of the bodies in mass graves over the next two days, according to the indictment."

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...n-genocide-suspect-arrested/story?id=99594465

Now, there are quite a few Rwandans in Florida, so...

ccc

Master
    Funny they announce all this CRAP three days before Desantis announces his run for president. Then the LGBTQFBCSTLYUOPAZMCX announces they were getting on board because gays aren’t safe here either. Yet Pcola beach will be wall to wall with gays this weekend from all over the country with not ONE IN DANGER ! Look I could give a crap less what you do in your bedroom, that is between you and god, what I and Desantis are saying is just keep it away from minor kids ! Is that so flipping hard to comprehend??? And get this DEI crap out of our schools and teach the three R’s, reading riteing, and rithmatic !!!!

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Funny they announce all this CRAP three days before Desantis announces his run for president. Then the LGBTQFBCSTLYUOPAZMCX announces they were getting on board because gays aren’t safe here either. Yet Pcola beach will be wall to wall with gays this weekend from all over the country with not ONE IN DANGER ! Look I could give a crap less what you do in your bedroom, that is between you and god, what I and Desantis are saying is just keep it away from minor kids ! Is that to flipping hard to comprehend??? And get this DEI crap out of our schools and teach the three R’s, reading riteing, and rithmatic !!!!
    BINGOBINGOBINGO!

tros6t

Marksman
    Well then I’m moving to Cal! Was stationed there 90-92! I bet it has gotten much better since moonbeam Brown is no longer gov! Gavin Newsom seems like he would be great for Cuba! Bahahhahaa

DustyDog

Master
    Well then I’m moving to Cal! Was stationed there 90-92! I bet it has gotten much better since moonbeam Brown is no longer gov! Gavin Newsom seems like he would be great for Cuba! Bahahhahaa
    Crazy... I lived there for a short period of time back in the early/mid '60s, and it was a PARADISE... wish we had STAYED LONGER! : )

ccc

Master
    i will be moving to fla in a few months ....i aint scared
    You have no reason to be unless you are black or gay, according to ABC news we skin them alive in the town squares here in Florida. And god help you if you are a gay black ! Apparently unless you allow “Jugs and Swank” magazine in the elementary library you are a racist, fascist, homophobe, nazi ! These folks won’t be happy until movie time with third graders features “Debbie does Dallas” !

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    You have no reason to be unless you are black or gay, according to ABC news we skin them alive in the town squares here in Florida. And god help you if you are a gay black ! Apparently unless you allow “Jugs and Swank” magazine in the elementary library you are a racist, fascist, homophobe, nazi ! These folks won’t be happy until movie time with third graders features “Debbie does Dallas” !
    we are a retired old white couple moving to a gated community outside of panama city beach ...and close to a public gun range ...woot woot

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    we are a retired old white couple moving to a gated community outside of panama city beach ...and close to a public gun range ...woot woot
    You might have done better picking a place 20-30 miles north, and/or west. Could have bought acreage and had your own shooting range
    We're 100 miles north in Alabama, cost of living is much cheaper, and I don't think we have any travel bans?? DeSantis is a better gov than MeeMaw, no doubt.

DustyDog

Master
    You might have done better picking a place 20-30 miles north, and/or west. Could have bought acreage and had your own shooting range
    We're 100 miles north in Alabama, cost of living is much cheaper, and I don't think we have any travel bans?? DeSantis is a better gov than MeeMaw, no doubt.
    TWO WORDS: State Income Tax : )

Of course, 3% or so may be a small price to pay so that your state doesn't have to cater to tourists!

big jon

Marksman
    bless your little pea pickn heart

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    more like debbie does donna....

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    i hope this goes FAR and WIDE! keep more dummies from moving here, bringing garbage politics with and driving up home prices... oh wait, i own a home, push it up!

Top Bottom