Fl Sheriff's association names their legislator of the year.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just shaking my head on this one. Wondering what the general consensus of "Joe" patrol officer is vs the higher ups that are "forced" to do the political thing.

But ..... doesn't matter really. I have LOWER esteem for the FSA and it's 70,000 members plus it's 3500 businesses for this abomination and after knowing this if they choose to remain with this/in this association.

Absolutely LOVE the first comment under the info. Would love to comment but do not want to add my email to this. I suppose that it would be better than waisting my time with some Olive Garden shit though. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I noted my displeasure comment on the site. On internet crap that ask for "Email" entry, do they mean yours or just one that shows up as valid? Lol.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My first and last name are attached to my following comment:

"De la Portilla is exactly the type of scum Florida does not need, and any sheriff who supports his actions infringing on the right of the people to keep and bear arms has forgotten his chief responsibility and should be removed from office."

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you get the reports from the Unified Sportsmen of Florida on the legislature for this session you will find that the Campus carry did not pass and the accidental exposure bill did not pass, the revision to stand your ground original wording did not pass but we are a lot safer because it is now against the law to make or sell slug shots plus you must now fire a handgun during a concealed carry class before an instructor. What is well worth the read is how the RINOs manipulated the votes, with this pond scum sucker demanding people supporting the bills leave the chamber, before the vote, in order to defeat the bills. If this clown has a pro gun opponet, we all, each of us, needs to send that opponet at least $20 for their campaign.
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    C'mon dude, you've never hunted these in the wild? They're vicious, cagey and stealthy. Don't know how they taste though.

I would not use anything less than a 45-70 to hunt these....they have a tough hide...300 blackout may not penetrate deep enough...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Slug Shot was originally braided rope with a weight inside. Its purpose was to connect to lines being tossed to from ships to increase distance of throw. It can also be a very effective blackjack when appropriately sized.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read that twice and it said the same thing in the heading and in the body. I first thought they were mis-spelling sling shot which seemed asinine on its face. But if the Slap Jack is legal on a CWP why would the rope weight be illegal, none of this makes much sense.
    Ed

Top Bottom