• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think everyone knows this, but it is great to hear it from his own administration. The guy or girl or whatever exposes my President & kind, loving, thoughtful, and brilliant vice president. Funny thing is he is in charge of "security". He didn't know who James O'Keef was is even funnier.
    Damn, their little sand castle is eroding away quickly in the wind.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I think everyone knows this, but it is great to hear it from his own administration. The guy or girl or whatever exposes my President & kind, loving, thoughtful, and brilliant vice president. Funny thing is he is in charge of "security". He didn't know who James O'Keef was is even funnier.
    Damn, their little sand castle is eroding away quickly in the wind.

does he still work at the whitehouse ?

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I’ve come to the conclusion that no matter what Biden does, no matter how bad he screws up this country, there are still some ignorant people that will vote Democrat.
    I was listening to Fox on the radio this morning. They were interviewing people in sanctuary cities who were upset about all the immigrants sucking up all the resources.
    Wanna bet who they will vote for in a few months? They just keep shooting themselves in the foot.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    does he still work at the whitehouse ?
    I would say if he does, it won't be for very long. The only problem with firing him (insurrectionist, conservatives call it "banning") is it proves he is right. Not only that but he seems to be short on the Y chromosome. That would be his saving grace in my opinion.
    Disclaimer:
    My President's milage my vary, he may be slow getting there, he will likely run out of fuel on the way, and when he does go to refuel he will put gasoline in a diesel. If the vehicle still runs, he will fall asleep at the wheel and completely f#ck everything up.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would say if he does, it won't be for very long. The only problem with firing him (insurrectionist, conservatives call it "banning") is it proves he is right. Not only that but he seems to be short on the Y chromosome. That would be his saving grace in my opinion.
    Disclaimer:
    My President's milage my vary, he may be slow getting there, he will likely run out of fuel on the way, and when he does go to refuel he will put gasoline in a diesel. If the vehicle still runs, he will fall asleep at the wheel and completely f#ck everything up.
    I'm guess this guy gets the Seth Rich treatment. The admin doesn't like to be exposed.

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    The best part about them hiring all these gay guys is it makes them easy targets. James or one of his other people hits them up on the queer dating apps and the gay guys just can't help themselves trying to smoke as much sausage as they can get and are willing to tell them anything to try and impress them.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    The best part about them hiring all these gay guys is it makes them easy targets. James or one of his other people hits them up on the queer dating apps and the gay guys just can't help themselves trying to smoke as much sausage as they can get and are willing to tell them anything to try and impress them.
    Big security risks

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Not surprised. I could be wrong but prior to her running in the 2020 primary, she was pushed as a “A woman of India(n) decent ” vs being an African American. From her CA San Fran District Attorney Bio:

“In 2004-2010, Kamala Harris served as the first woman District Attorney in San Francisco's history, and as the first African American woman and South Asian American woman in California to hold the office…”

Gumby Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They got something up their sleeve, just hope we can survive, don’t think we can endure anymore without the current occupation. I just don’t see them allowing Trump to win.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Not surprised. I could be wrong but prior to her running in the 2020 primary, she was pushed as a “A woman of India(n) decent ” vs being an African American. From her CA San Fran District Attorney Bio:

“In 2004-2010, Kamala Harris served as the first woman District Attorney in San Francisco's history, and as the first African American woman and South Asian American woman in California to hold the office…”
    And her then colleague willie brown, who BTW worked with her and is black) recommended not to vote for her.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Big security risks
    Yeah its actually really funny (like this milk smells funny, funny) but when I was in being trans would have been considered a huuge psychological issue that would preclude you from a clearance.
    Being gay was technically allowed (don't ask don't tell) but if you were open about it they usually kicked you out.
    There's a reason you don't give access to these kinds of people.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Everyone that fjb hired is a "Big security risks" They are all vulnerable. Can you name one that isn't?
    I wouldn't be surprised if most of them were forced into a position of power because of being compromised. Then.... Well I guess we are seeing what incompetent a$$holes do with power.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    I wouldn't be surprised if most of them were forced into a position of power because of being compromised. Then.... Well I guess we are seeing what incompetent a$$holes do with power.
    We already knew what "incompetent a$$holes do with power." And it's no surprise. They're incompetent however they are dems who vote party before country. dems "are you better off now than you were four years ago" RWR dems vote this time 2024 like your a$$ depends on it, because it does.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They got something up their sleeve, just hope we can survive, don’t think we can endure anymore without the current occupation. I just don’t see them allowing Trump to win.
    I'm not sure they do.. I think you have no actual leadership, just a bunch of folks just doing whatever. Which is still somehow really bad.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We already knew what "incompetent a$$holes do with power." And it's no surprise. They're incompetent however they are dems who vote party before country. dems "are you better off now than you were four years ago" RWR dems vote this time 2024 like your a$$ depends on it, because it does.
    Yeah, 4 more years of this sh!t I'll be living in a mud hut, workin in flip flops, packin my tools to work on a 50cc moped.
    I'm not sure they do.. I think you have no actual leadership, just a bunch of folks just doing whatever. Which is still somehow really bad.
    Leader.... Hussein Obama

Top Bottom