0   0   0
    So all that sounds good ,very good ideas and suggestions

So I just typed and deleted my 2 year experience with the USDA
    take my advice don't mess with any government agency

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Contact his Congressional Representative, Matt Gaetz. Of all reps in the House, I’d imagine he would listen and offer some help.
    After his lackluster performance on Tim Pool Friday night when they got to the topic of the arm braces/pistols being made into SBRs, I'm not sure I trust him to do anything.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    After his lackluster performance on Tim Pool Friday night when they got to the topic of the arm braces/pistols being made into SBRs, I'm not sure I trust him to do anything.

I don’t trust politicians either.

However, if a “cause” is framed in a way that makes them look good for supporting it, then they are likely to do so.

To them, this issue can’t be about evil guns. It’s about big government infringing on Constitutional Rights. It’s about small business being not just locked down but Shut Down by yet another tactic from the Executive Branch. It’s about that same Executive Branch overstepping its authority and stealing power from the Legislative Branch. It’s about a rogue Executive Branch ignoring Judicial Branch review over and over again. It’s about restoring checks and balances.

There’s obviously much more, but that should be enough to garner support.

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So all that sounds good ,very good ideas and suggestions

So I just typed and deleted my 2 year experience with the USDA
    take my advice don't mess with any government
    I don’t trust politicians either.

However, if a “cause” is framed in a way that makes them look good for supporting it, then they are likely to do so.

To them, this issue can’t be about evil guns. It’s about big government infringing on Constitutional Rights. It’s about small business being not just locked down but Shut Down by yet another tactic from the Executive Branch. It’s about that same Executive Branch overstepping its authority and stealing power from the Legislative Branch. It’s about a rogue Executive Branch ignoring Judicial Branch review over and over again. It’s about restoring checks and balances.

There’s obviously much more, but that should be enough to garner support.
    I believe I just found my speech writer!
    Very well said and to the point!

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I posted this in the other thread “Join the Fight” thread, but I wanted to ask here.

I am drafting my own letter to the weasels in DC and Tallahassee. My reps first, sure, but I was thinking to research which House Committee(s) would be best suited to go after the ATF and DOJ directly for this and their other overreaches. I’d want to include those committee members and chairs, too.

Anyone have ideas on which committees and chairs/members?

JWrecks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I spoke with Miles in detail, I am not sure if the information given was done so in confidence or I can just broadcast it. I will ask him later today

edit:
    This is a US Constitutional issue that is affecting us (Floridians in my case) at the local level. Trade Winds Pawn and Gun owner has had his Federal Firearms License Revoked due to very shady and highly questionable BATFE paperwork tactic. His issue is not the only local Florida business this affects and the current Biden Regime has taken every effort to disarm Americans and Floridians especially. This assault on our
    Constitutional Rights and must be stopped. I implore you to seek justice for this shady paperwork conundrum the Agency has created in order to reduce the number of Firearm dealers. I have sent this same message to my Florida State Rep. Dr. Joel Rudman and Senator Mr. Doug Broxson, US Rep. Mr. Matt Gaetz and US Senators Mr. Rick Scott and Mr. Marco Rubio. This Agency is Federal, but I ask that you inquire further about this and see just how this is impacting our rights at the local level and how widely it impacts us all across the whole State of Florida. I have encouraged the owner to seek legal counsel and explore a Class Action Lawsuit with the other local Firearms Dealer who found themselves as a pawn in the BATFE's game. Something must be done, Respectfully ...
    Was the edit the response of after you spoke with Miles?

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Was the edit the response of after you spoke with Miles?
    Actually the Edit was me (after the fact) reflecting on why this is important to us all. So I generated that bit and also used that material in my letters to my Florida State and US Representatives, FL Gov as well.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Gaetz introduces bill to abolish ATF.

Attachments

• 8B03309A-CD0E-4096-A030-DD12F9107FA7.png
      8B03309A-CD0E-4096-A030-DD12F9107FA7.png
      1.2 MB · Views: 36

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Gaetz introduces bill to abolish ATF.
    That is a nice idea, but in the political climate we have it will never go anywhere, with the Senate and President we currently have. Even if the Washington Weasel did abolish the ATF, they would transfer all of the ATF's authority and responsibilities to another agency. IMHO

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I still want to know what the "paperwork" issue was, before I jump on any conclusions.

As mentioned from others, I’m not sure what details Miles is cool with being put online.

For what it’s worth, it sounds like a single 4473.

One 4473. And he didn’t do anything wrong; it was an error from the FDLE side, but the ATF only cares about FFL discrepancies…

Still think he should liquidate his property at bargain prices on the accelerated timeline of an Unconstitutional regime?

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Have to start somewhere. I'm glad he is one of the few to have the balls to do so and he is out FL representative.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    As mentioned from others, I’m not sure what details Miles is cool with being put online.

For what it’s worth, it sounds like a single 4473.

One 4473. And he didn’t do anything wrong; it was an error from the FDLE side, but the ATF only cares about FFL discrepancies…

Still think he should liquidate his property at bargain prices on the accelerated timeline of an Unconstitutional regime?

As much as I hate the current behavior of the FBI and BATFE, and certainly do not consider anyone on their payroll to be Americans concerned with truth, justice and rights protection, I find this extremely hard to believe. Not impossible mind you, just makes me wonder.

One technical error on one 4473 you say?

I'd be interested in how this "one" error was discovered and what the relationship/history between the FFL and inspectors were, past and present.

I don't doubt for one second BATFE is revoking more FFL's than ever before, but I'm suspicious of them doing so over a single infraction, severity depending of course.

Seems to me if this one error was minor in nature, that fact would have already been disclosed no? It's not top secret information... just spell it out clearly, especially if someone is going to try to financially support a fight and ask for help, which based on the merits of the case, or lack thereof, could mean a lot.

Don't know the effected guy, sounds like he is well liked and a great guy. Hope it all works out for him.

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I spoke with Miles at Trade Winds the other day and he is going to fight this! The one unnamed FFL has already filed a suit against this. Also there is a third FFL in the local area that has been affected by these new DRACONIAN policies. There are also several Florida State Lawmakers who represent our area involved. I will stop by again to see Miles this week.

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    As much as I hate the current behavior of the FBI and BATFE, and certainly do not consider anyone on their payroll to be Americans concerned with truth, justice and rights protection, I find this extremely hard to believe. Not impossible mind you, just makes me wonder.

One technical error on one 4473 you say?

I'd be interested in how this "one" error was discovered and what the relationship/history between the FFL and inspectors were, past and present.

I don't doubt for one second BATFE is revoking more FFL's than ever before, but I'm suspicious of them doing so over a single infraction, severity depending of course.

Seems to me if this one error was minor in nature, that fact would have already been disclosed no? It's not top secret information... just spell it out clearly, especially if someone is going to try to financially support a fight and ask for help, which based on the merits of the case, or lack thereof, could mean a lot.

Don't know the effected guy, sounds like he is well liked and a great guy. Hope it all works out for him.
    Let me paint you a simple example of the new policies: IF the purchaser writes on the form 4473 the wrong birthdate, by simply mixing up the month block with the day block (a very common mistake) and the FFL doesn't catch this error ... its declared WILLFUL in the eyes of the BATFE...! If the city state is misspelled, its WILLFUL.

There is word that the BATFE has a quota of FFLs they need to shutter in each area. All part of the Policy and Plan.

-For everyone:
    I will echo the question Snake-Eyes posted above: "Still think he should liquidate his property at bargain prices on the accelerated timeline of an Unconstitutional regime?" Great question! I have reached out multiple times to all of my elected representatives to the extent that I have received replies that its being looked into now. Has anyone else done the same? How far do we let tyranny run feral before we act? What are your limits?

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    ...Seems to me if this one error was minor in nature, that fact would have already been disclosed no? It's not top secret information... just spell it out clearly, especially if someone is going to try to financially support a fight and ask for help, which based on the merits of the case, or lack thereof, could mean a lot.

I agree. I would contribute $ to fight an injustice, but although I have had the pleasure of dealing with Miles on more than one occasion, I'd need to know more about the reason(s) for the revocation before becoming involved.

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I agree. I would contribute $ to fight an injustice, but although I have had the pleasure of dealing with Miles on more than one occasion, I'd need to know more about the reason(s) for the revocation before becoming involved.
    Snake-Eyes stated simply what took place above ... those are the details. The info on the other two local FFLs who are also in a similar situation are also dealing with the same FDLE error (that's the background check part). Both of those FFLs have reached out to Miles on this but withheld their names.

edit: I would contact Miles directly, I have already told him that I would also contribute to this but the lawyer representing the case would need to set up the account for said contributions. I am waiting on that bit of information and then I will post it.

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Let me paint you a simple example of the new policies: IF the purchaser writes on the form 4473 the wrong birthdate, by simply mixing up the month block with the day block (a very common mistake) and the FFL doesn't catch this error ... its declared WILLFUL in the eyes of the BATFE...! If the city state is misspelled, its WILLFUL.

There is word that the BATFE has a quota of FFLs they need to shutter in each area. All part of the Policy and Plan.

-For everyone:
    I will echo the question Snake-Eyes posted above: "Still think he should liquidate his property at bargain prices on the accelerated timeline of an Unconstitutional regime?" Great question! I have reached out multiple times to all of my elected representatives to the extent that I have received replies that its being looked into now. Has anyone else done the same? How far do we let tyranny run feral before we act? What are your limits?

Thanks for the reply... now days with the current Administration, I don't doubt it.

Top Bottom