• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm still looking for the "perfect" conceal carry for me. I saw some hyped up ads for EZTac belly band and would like to hear from anyone who has used one. Thanks

Med24

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't think mine is that exact brand, but I do have a band. I can successfully conceal a 38 revolver with it, but not my 9mm compact. The grip pokes out. They can be hot (not good in FL) & I usually wear a undershirt of some sort with it to prevent chafing. This also adds to the heat factor. Not my fav option, but useful if you don't have or can't use a strong belt.
    I've seen some that are really wide before, wide enough to make me wonder how easy it is to bend over with them, so I'd be cautious on that point. Been a while since I've been to a local gun show, but sometimes I have seen a vendor or two with a band you can try on. Bring you gun to try before u buy.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No experience, but a co-worker could not live another day without ordering/having one of these. It's been 2-3 weeks and very quiet re; that had-to-have purchase. Not saying they don't have a use; just not for me. Appendix carry it is for me, in my homemade holster. 'Cause so far, I'm the only one that's been able to meet my own specs...

Latest posts

Top Bottom