• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    As well, Mr.Chipman ( Biden’s failed ATF nominee ) was there . Lon Hurachi ( FBI HRT sniper was there , also at Ruby Ridge who shot Randy Weavers wife while she was holding her baby ) . I believe is on the board of Troy Defense as well .

Not Troy. It was H&S Precision.

Dirtbag life choices, all around...

IMG_7433.PNG

IMG_7432.PNG

IMG_7434.PNG

IMG_7435.PNG

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oh wow, Randy is a multi millionaire, courtesy of the Fed. Wonder if that'll make the Feds think twice before murdering Americans...
    Screenshot_20211003-165101_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211003-165145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211003-165156_Chrome.jpg

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nope, what was I thinking... the Feds murdered Americans again at the Malheur standoff. It's amazing that people still answer their front door... Oh, and we can't forget Ashli Babbit, in cold blood

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Kaupf, basically he refused to be an informant, then they set him up for a sawed off a shotgun.

Jess Walter wrote two very well researched books on the case. Mr. Weaver also did a book much later.

Frankie251

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kaupf, basically he refused to be an informant, then they set him up for a sawed off a shotgun.

Jess Walter wrote two very well researched books on the case. Mr. Weaver also did a book much later.
    Yeah, it’s my understanding that it was entrapment from start to finish. They were after him for his anti-government beliefs, so they sold him a sawed off shotgun that was too short, then sent the troops in. If I remember correctly, the son was out hunting with his dog, and they killed the dog, and shot the son, “because he was armed,” and if I remember correctly, the son shot at them after they killed his dog. One agent was killed, and just like at Waco, the ATF wanted revenge. Randy heard the commotion and, I believe, came out and was wounded, although not sure about that part. They killed a friend who was at the cabin named Kevin Harris, then the wife who went to the door holding the baby. The brave ATF sniper killed her with the baby in her arms. There was a long stand-off and Bo Gritz, the former Green Beret, and anti-government activist intervened and negotiated and cease fire and the safe surrender of Weaver. These ATF agents should have gone to prison for life, but nothing happened to them. Waco came the next year and caused tremendous backlash against the ATF acting as judge, jury and executioner. This was the motivation of Timothy McVeigh.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Yeah, it’s my understanding that it was entrapment from start to finish. They were after him for his anti-government beliefs, so they sold him a sawed off shotgun that was too short, then sent the troops in. If I remember correctly, the son was out hunting with his dog, and they killed the dog, and shot the son, “because he was armed,” and if I remember correctly, the son shot at them after they killed his dog. One agent was killed, and just like at Waco, the ATF wanted revenge. Randy heard the commotion and, I believe, came out and was wounded, although not sure about that part. They killed a friend who was at the cabin named Kevin Harris, then the wife who went to the door holding the baby. The brave ATF sniper killed her with the baby in her arms. There was a long stand-off and Bo Gritz, the former Green Beret, and anti-government activist intervened and negotiated and cease fire and the safe surrender of Weaver. These ATF agents should have gone to prison for life, but nothing happened to them. Waco came the next year and caused tremendous backlash against the ATF acting as judge, jury and executioner. This was the motivation of Timothy McVeigh.
    I think he was asking about the home this thread is about. This isnt about Ruby Ridge. :)

Frankie251

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think he was asking about the home this thread is about. This isnt about Ruby Ridge. :)
    Oh, ok. I saw this,

“Jess Walter wrote two very well researched books on the case. Mr. Weaver also did a book much later,”

and assumed it was about Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oh, ok. I saw this,

“Jess Walter wrote two very well researched books on the case. Mr. Weaver also did a book much later,”

and assumed it was about Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge.
    Oh, it turned into that, but it was about a home in Bluewater Bay the FBI raided. :)

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe the raid was done with the niceville PD and okaloosa sheriff out of the loop, I don’t believe much information will get out. As most the public info picked up by the local news is leaked from the local law enforcement. Being this was a fed thing, I don’t believe much has been leaked locally.

Just a personal thought on the topic as the little media coverage I have found has been Vague.

Top Bottom