• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I started watching this last year because of the survivalist aspect of the show but after watching a few shows I really like it, sci fi and all.

But the last episode from last year showed new aliens raining from the sky, and this years first episode picks up with the 2nd Mass fighting with the new aliens. There's a big gap in the story here, did I miss something somewhere?

Rick

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I started watching this last year because of the survivalist aspect of the show but after watching a few shows I really like it, sci fi and all.

But the last episode from last year showed new aliens raining from the sky, and this years first episode picks up with the 2nd Mass fighting with the new aliens. There's a big gap in the story here, did I miss something somewhere?

Rick

I lost touch with that show as well.

KimberLyn

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

But the last episode from last year showed new aliens raining from the sky, and this years first episode picks up with the 2nd Mass fighting with the new aliens. There's a big gap in the story here, did I miss something somewhere

Rick

I've never even heard of it.
    Try looking online for the channel's or the show's website. There might be some specials you missed that they aired only online between the seasons.

DrifterFisher

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is programed in my Directv box. You did not miss a show,I am as thoroughly confused as you.

poff09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lol..I just started this season..talk about lost..I'm bout to try to find it on Netflix to see if we can catch up..I liked the 1st episode of this season even w missing the previous season..last Sundays episode bored me a lil bit tho..btw..I'd this the 3rd season???

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lol..I just started this season..talk about lost..I'm bout to try to find it on Netflix to see if we can catch up..I liked the 1st episode of this season even w missing the previous season..last Sundays episode bored me a lil bit tho..btw..I'd this the 3rd season???

You're right, this is the 3rd season. How time flies when you're getting old.

Rick

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've never even heard of it.
    Try looking online for the channel's or the show's website. There might be some specials you missed that they aired only online between the seasons.

It's your typical rebellion against space invaders show, with some excellent special effects and pretty girls with machineguns.

Rick

Top Bottom