• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBCDave

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we have a group of non elected Washington D.C. media and bureaucrats trying to over throw a elected president through fake news. Of course the honest hardworking, law abiding lazy ass american's who elected him lay back and do nothing . That's how we got in this mess. Will americans ever stand up for right over wrong again or am I just dreaming?

DBCDave

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell I won't be running laps around the sun much longer, I am a old fart. You young people with family's your life is not going to be like your parents its going to suck more and more . What I do not get is it doesn't have to be this way but you don't seem to care. You will regret big time not standing up for yourself and family when you still had a chance. Oh well, like I said I will be gone , good luck you are going to need it.

DBCDave

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The so called media is a domestic enemy . They are at your doorstep. hell they are kicking your dam door in.

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ........ snip..........honest hardworking, law abiding lazy ass american's who elected him lay back and do nothing . ......... snip........

Well, not all of us do nothing. Fifty years ago, when I was a young man, I was at the very pointy tip of the spear. Now, that's not a very realistic position for a man of my age. However, I vote every time I can, I correspond with my elected representatives, write nasty stuff to the Democrats and lying MSM, give money to Trump when I can afford it, and I keep my weapons clean.

So if you want to lead the charge, I'll be right behind you as fast as my walker can carry me. Don't count on me for any hand to hand combat, but I can come close enough to making a head shot at up to 1000 yards to at least blow an ear off and perhaps putting a round in someone's eye at that range.

Full disclosure: Please schedule my sniping missions so as to not interfere with my mandatory nap time from noon to 15:00.

So before you wonder if Americans will ever stand up, ask yourself why we don't see your name on the list of potential Civil War II leaders.

Top Bottom