• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Katartizo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    hey guys if 20 of us would pony up $25 the man wouldn't have to sell a gun because of health issues. isn't that what we are suppose to do, take care of each other? my Bible teaches that. I give more than that a month to homeless people on the street. what do you say? shall we pay it forward?

katartizo, post your name and address and lets see what happens. my check will be made out it just needs a name.

I have been really sick since meeting up with the guy that bought my rifle. Not sick about having to sell rifle, but from the treatments I had last week. This is the first time I have felt like getting online. I really appreciate the offer. I'm sure that eventually I'll be able to get another. It was definitely my wife and my favorite. She should have enough now to feel a little more secure about traveling. Again, thanks for all the prayers. They mean more than you can imagine.
    Joe

Katartizo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Prayers out to you for your ordeal and to your wife for putting up with us! Wish I had a guitar to give you.

Frank
    I truly appreciate your desire to help. I used a small portion of sale to get a nice beginner guitar. As I had said, I always wanted to write and learn guitar. I was always to busy to do either before. Now I have so much time on my hands I have started blogging and now once my procedure is over and I start feeling better, I have learning to play to look forward to.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    While you are blogging Joe, look up the various crowd sourcing sites and see what you think, I think causes like yours generally do well...again you are in my prayers, but for the Grace of God it could be me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom