• ...and so much more!
  • Katartizo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    S&W AR15 Sport, KelTec 380 and Savage 7mm 08tem

Pace FlL

Call or text 850-292-6992. Joe

AR15 has had about four hundred rounds through it, for $900 (Obo) it comes with scope and 700-900 rounds of .223. The KelTec has been in my pocket but has never been fired. I bought it about April this year. For $275 it comes with the original plastic box and a box of ammo. The 7mm 08 has had about 40 rounds throughout it and comes with 5-6 boxes of ammo. I can't remember what I paid for it last hunting season, I got diagnosed with cancer before I got to go hunting, but it seems like it was between $300 and $350. I will let it go for $40 less than I paid, including the ammo.

Nothing wrong with any of them. I am having a bone marrow transplant next week at UAB. I just want to give my wife some extra cash for traveling during the two months I have to stay up there while recovering.
    I only want to sell one of these weapons. So, which ever one I have cash in hand for by Monday, will be it.

I think these are good prices. If not just say so and I will dig out paperwork. None of these have damage and you guys know what they look like. I spent most of this last week at UAB being injected and subjected to a lot of prep and testing for the transplant, so I don't have a lot of energy or desire to travel far.

Note: if I sell the AR, I'm going to buy a guitar to learn to play during the two months I have to live up there near the hospital. So, if you are interested in using a guitar as part of the deal, I was looking at an Ovation acoustic/electric guitar in one. Price at Guitar store in Pensacola for used one is $249. Use that as guideline for deal. I want to give my wife at least $500 if it is the AR that goes. So I will be willing to take up to $400 in trade value.

Thanks y'all
    Joe

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can't help you with buying the guns but good luck with everything you are going through. I hope it all works out!

Katartizo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks guys. I'm gonna try uploading pics. I can't remember clearly how I've done it before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      164.3 KB · Views: 214

Katartizo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As I said, I don't want to sell any, but need a little cash.
    Looks like prices should be close at $650 AR scope was $179 ammo is closer to 1000 rnds. @ .10 and front grip $39 I think. Total is $968+tax=$1035 so I know I am figuring low on ammo and it seems like I paid right at $700 for gun. I'll sell it all for $850.
    KelTec 380 was $279 I added another mag for $29 and ammo was $50 seems like for both boxes. I'll sell it for $250
    Savage Axis 7mm 08 was about $284 plus 8 boxes of ammo at $24-37= about $480, I will sell for $300
    I replied to a pm earlier and don't remember if I said $300 or $325. $300 it is.

Katartizo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Remember, I will be able to respond quicker if you text me at 850-292-6982 or call same number. After Monday, I will have to take ad down. I'm not going to leave on Tuesday afternoon and expect my wife to do any deals.
    Thanks guys and ladies!
    Joe

Katartizo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just looked up the AR. I may have been off on what I thought I paid for it. I'll go $600 on rifle only. But I did notice/remember I added the rail grip on the front also.

Individual prices if I can't sell altogether by Monday night.
    $600 rifle no scope
    Scope only $150
    Front grip with 4 rails $25
    Front bipod $25
    Ammo about 1000 rnds $100
    Total all = $900 with all items discounted and no tax

I'll sell the whole package today to Monday afternoon for $800!

Trying to be fair and still give a bit of a deal.
    Joe

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    10 cents a round for .223?!?! Wow someone got a SMOKING deal I would even feel bad paying that

poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    hey guys if 20 of us would pony up $25 the man wouldn't have to sell a gun because of health issues. isn't that what we are suppose to do, take care of each other? my Bible teaches that. I give more than that a month to homeless people on the street. what do you say? shall we pay it forward?

katartizo, post your name and address and lets see what happens. my check will be made out it just needs a name.

poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    joe I see I was too late. so sorry for your troubles. may God bless you and your family and the health care people that will minister to you.

Big T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey Joe, sorry you had to sell your AR brother. When you get back on your feet Im sure another will come your way. You and Ms M are in our and the chapters prayers. Let us know if you need anything.

Big T

Latest posts

Top Bottom