Stainless Steel
    Left hand eject, left hand(right side) mag release, slide stop
    Only 45 made

Contact Info
    PN

Price
    $1950

Item Description
    This is something most people have never seen or probably heard of. This is an extremely rare gun built by the Randall Firearms Company that pioneered not only the stainless steel 1911 but also was the first to build a mirror image 1911 for southpaws by re engineering the entire gun to not only eject, slide stop, and have a left handed oriented mag release but even the rifling was left handed. Only 45 of these left hand LeMay pistols were built and this is one of the few left. Its all stainless, has a flat top, millet adjustable rear sights,windage and elevation. A match trigger, and even the original Randall left hand mag with the dog leg finger groove.
    Ill leave a link for the history behind this gun but I've seen a gun just like this go for over $2600 and higher. This gun is worth a lot of money to somebody and being right handed I want this to go to a left handed 1911 nut that can really enjoy this gun for what it is.
    Since a price is required I think $1950 is a pretty fair price but I really don't mind just trading for something nice that I can use. Im all ears to all offers, I don't want to give it away but I just want some cool new toys so let me know what you have. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      107.5 KB · Views: 462
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      106.8 KB · Views: 462
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      118.1 KB · Views: 460

Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Wow that the second time this year I've seen one of these other one was at an estate sale went for 2600. Smackers very nice price and such a beautiful peice of craftsmanship glws

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im trying to spread some Christmas cheer, 2600 was what the last one I saw of this model go for but it had a couple extra mags. I just want some new toys and somebody that will appreciate this bad boy

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lol thanks Dan Ive tried to go left handed for this thing, I was even thinking about using it as a left hand back up but this thing needs to go to a southpaw with an appreciation of a nice 1911

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Before I realized how rare it was I was just going to put an ambi safety on it and shoot it right handed, the square trigger guard millet adj. sights, and the match trigger on this would make it a tack driver. Plus the people on your left would never figure out where the brass was coming from.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I passed up the chance to buy one of these used when I was stationed at NAS Memphis back in the mid 90's for around $500...opportunity missed as I didn't know how rare they are...it may have been a RH version though...GLWS

Last edited:

ford

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oh my my my……speechless! I'm training now to become proficient by morning or at the very least the end of the week so I can justify buying it. Hold on the neighbors may get mad (I live around Holy by the Sea) but oh well they will get over it! Training in progress will let you know when ready to buy. Friday is only a day after Christmas, I'll be good by then (single and no family so no distractions)! Now onto the price, hmmmmm, I got that covered to (sell what's left of my good body parts on the black-market) . Let me get back to my training, "Dan1612" I need someone to crack the whip on me when I start to tire so I can push through the pain, are you up to the task? Seriously I wish I was a lefty to, but a good friend of mine is and I will see if I can convince him to buy it. If not GLWS! That is one of the rarest and historical 1911's I've seen on this forum! Very nice indeed. In all seriousness GLWS and I do I a busy who is left handed and has a hard time finding quality left handed side arms come up for sale on the used market for sure.

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow! I'm a lefty and have wanted to get in to the 1911 game. This would be one hell of a way to do it! Tagged in case I can come up with a trade. GLWS.

Sporter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As a Southpaw USAF vet, I'm very interested. Before I offer up my firstborn, I have to ask: Have you actually fired the weapon or witnessed it fire?

Thanks!

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh my my my……speechless! I'm training now to become proficient by morning or at the very least the end of the week so I can justify buying it. Hold on the neighbors may get mad (I live around Holy by the Sea) but oh well they will get over it! Training in progress will let you know when ready to buy. Friday is only a day after Christmas, I'll be good by then (single and no family so no distractions)! Now onto the price, hmmmmm, I got that covered to (sell what's left of my good body parts on the black-market) . Let me get back to my training, "Dan1612" I need someone to crack the whip on me when I start to tire so I can push through the pain, are you up to the task? Seriously I wish I was a lefty to, but a good friend of mine is and I will see if I can convince him to buy it. If not GLWS! That is one of the rarest and historical 1911's I've seen on this forum! Very nice indeed. In all seriousness GLWS and I do I a busy who is left handed and has a hard time finding quality left handed side arms come up for sale on the used market for sure.
    Fore tried to PM you but your box is full

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sporter I have not as of yet but I'm going to put a mag or to through it and see how she does today if I get a chance

13brv3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very interesting pistol. I'm left handed, but I'm not sure I could shoot a left handed pistol after all the right handed ones I've owned. The left handed ejection would confuse people for sure. Of course I'm not sure I could bring myself to shoot it much with the rarity, and lack of parts available.

Any hint of what you might want to trade for? Rifles, pistols, optics? Heck I've already heard people offer body parts and future children :) Not sure I can compete with that :)

Good luck, and Merry Christmas.
    Rusty

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for ARs AKs FALs, Cetme, M1a stuff like that, RIA 1911s glocks, just a few cheaper fun guns

13brv3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Drop me an email and I'll let you know what I'd be willing to trade.

Cheers,
    Rusty

Last edited:

13brv3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    13brv3 how do I send you a PM

I'm probably on 20 or more forums, and rather than have 20 messaging systems to keep up with, I turn off PMs and use email. Since you don't list an email, I considered turning on the PMs, but someone else had mentioned that your box was full earlier.

Cheers,
    Rusty

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom