• ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    i moved outta culifornilibdemturdistan in 2004 and NEVER looked back. the level of stoopit was already at insanity levels of crazy but i never thought they could go so far off the rails. its amazing that anyone with some brains still chooses to live there... they are getting exactly what they want and i can only wish they'd break away and be independent from the America we live in. F-em...

Bodhi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    i moved outta culifornilibdemturdistan in 2004 and NEVER looked back. the level of stoopit was already at insanity levels of crazy but i never thought they could go so far off the rails. its amazing that anyone with some brains still chooses to live there... they are getting exactly what they want and i can only wish they'd break away and be independent from the America we live in. F-em...
    but with all those folks that do leave (you excluded, of course!), they do bring a lot of their politics with them which makes states turn from red to purple to blue, eventually.

That is what we have to fear going forward......

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    but with all those folks that do leave (you excluded, of course!), they do bring a lot of their politics with them which makes states turn from red to purple to blue, eventually.

That is what we have to fear going forward......
    i'm a Reagan era conservative thru and thru brother! wasn't a very popular pov when i left in 2004. i left a job i'd had for over a decade that paid really well and the best boss i ever had. had a super hot girlfriend (think "WOOO" girl) and played golf twice a week. i loved what CA offered in terms of outdoors stuff but they went full cray cray and i dipped out. i love FL and will probably spend the rest of my days in the panhandle. i tell people all the time, leave that home state crap where you left and move on to better things.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    It's a shame to see California go to Hell the way it has. I lived in and around San Francisco from 1977-1986 and had a wonderful time. In spite of a few 'detracting factors,' SF was beautiful and clean back then, and trips to the wine country were fantastic. My (now ex) wife worked downtown in the financial district (Market Street) and even that area was clean and safe. Seeing how it is today, I have no plans to ever return.

ccity06

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I worked for a tech company based in Santa Clara CA for 15 years. We would go to school when working for them and I loved visiting San Francisco. It was a beautiful city with so much to do.

I don’t even recognize what I see today. It’s an absolute shame that liberal politics would destroy a city and economy such as this. I read about the person that was appointed to the elections commission, Kelly Wong. Apparently San Francisco had Proposition C which allowed non-citizens to be appointed to boards or commissions. They also approved Proposition N which allows non-citizens to vote in school board elections if that person has children in school.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I was right behind you in 2005.

Top Bottom