• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ECPS,

- The next Emerald Coast Practical Shooters USPSA Sanctioned match is scheduled for July 16th.

- Please register at
    https://practiscore.com/ecps-uspsa-16-jul-16/register this saves time prior to the match. We use Practiscore electronic scoring, download the app to your phone and you can leave with the scores.

- Pay online at
    https://www.coreshooting.com/products/emerald-coast-practical-shooters-uspsa-match-july-16-2016 or with cash at the match. $20 match fee.

Who: Beginning or experienced legal firearm owners who desire to compete in USPSA competition.
    What: United States Practical Shooting Association competitive handgun match. www.uspsa.com
    Where: CORE Shooting Solutions, 8300 Mashourns Forks Rd, Baker, FL 32531. www.coreshooting.com Visit the website for directions, you can get lost and there is marginal cell phone reception.
    When: Saturday, July 16th, Registration 8:30 AM Central, Shooters Meeting and first shots 9:00.

Equipment:
    - Centerfire handgun chambered in 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 ACP, etc.
    - Holster, 3+ magazines, magazine pouches, eye and ear protection
    - 150-200 rounds for your handgun

Please note that USPSA matches operate as a cold range, bring your unloaded handgun from your car to one of the designated Safe Areas to unbag and holster your firearm. Visit http://www.uspsa.org/document_library/rules/2014/Feb 2014 Handgun Rules.pdf to read the rules and scoring.

In order to make sure we finish expeditiously, be ready to paste targets immediately after the targets are scored. Even a 30 second delay per shooter makes the match take over an hour and a half longer across 40 shooters and 5 stages! If we are efficient we will be done between noon and 1:00 PM.

Please email with questions and bring your friends.

Thank you,
    ECPS

coolpapabell15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    This will be my first match back at CORE in too long... Ready to bust some caps!

Also, if anyone would like to help set-up stages Friday afternoon about 4:00-4:30, it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This will be my first match back at CORE in too long... Ready to bust some caps!

Also, if anyone would like to help set-up stages Friday afternoon about 3:00-3:30, it would be greatly appreciated!

I won't be able to make it over on Friday, but I do want to squad with you on Saturday. I need to learn how to go fast.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Anybody wanna work for me Saturday so I can go shoot?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

coolpapabell15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    So I guess we're pretty much pushing close to a full squad already? That's seven folks if I count correctly: Ed, Robby, Brian, Dante, Brant, Randy, Nathan. Any more I should know about?? :lol:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Disregard, looks like there may be 6 in my group total. Too many for a squad.

I think at the May match we had a GCGF members in every squad. That may be the way it ends up this time, as well.

Does anyone know if we're going to be able to squad prior to arrival on Saturday morning? I've registered via Practiscore, but I haven't been approved to squad.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Last month, we just did the squads on a sheet of paper once we paid. More of a first come sort of thing, but if anyone is able to squad via practiscore, let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coolpapabell15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Like Dan said, squadding is done Saturday morning, pre-match. If you guys are fine with the squad mentioned above, if I can get the squad sheet in hand I'll go ahead and mark us all down.

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm flying GCGF colors. When I shoot with the "the bad asses " I tend to rush. Just getting to the point, while slow. Most of my hits are A's. Just starting to understand the "zen" aspects of the game. So Sadly not yet able to shoot with the big kids yet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom