• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Holy crap that hatchet thing is stupid. So is the first one but at least it's believable that it could what it says it will. I just think it's unnecessary and no one has a responsibility to use it.

I haven't seen many other stupid attachments. I don't frequent areas of the web where I'd find them. I stick to sights, scopes, grips, lights and lasers. And actually, I don't personally have any use for a laser at this time.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah I saw the video hyping the non-lethal thing and the shooter places his hand in front of the muzzle while attaching it. What could possibly go wrong in a high pressure situation with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So what happens when you use that "non-lethal" attachment and you hit someone in the head with it and kill them? And you would have to clip one on before every shot?

There are lots and lots of dumb things in this world, but that has to rank very high on the list.

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So what happens when you use that "non-lethal" attachment and you hit someone in the head with it and kill them? And you would have to clip one on before every shot?

There are lots and lots of dumb things in this world, but that has to rank very high on the list.

Agreed!

Woogie Bear

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Gatchet looks like something from the Borderlands video games. Hell, I wonder if there would be a market for recreating fantasy video game firearms that function. Anyone want to throw in with me on this startup?

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So cops in Cali only shoot at suspects one time? Here in Escambia county we'd need a belt clip full of em.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Just for clarification, I saw a video on it and they SAY that you'd only use it once, and if the assailant isn't deterred by the non-lethal ball, then go ahead and fire the lethal rounds normally.

I suppose if you hit their head and kill them, it's still justified because even with the non-lethal attachment, you still would not fire unless you feared for your life.

I still think the thing is ridiculous.

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Once again people try to skirt natural selection. Let the idiots get shot. Get rid of seatbelt laws and helmet laws and most warning signs. Things will sort themselves out.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Clown nose less then lethal device: What LE or civ firearms training teaches to shoot once, wait and check results? I was hit by a bean bag gun (friendly fire) in 72. Thought I was shot but I stayed in the fight. Result was a nine inch dark purple bruise.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom