DK Firearms

Don't you wish you could make the same profit in the stock market as Nancy Pelosi?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The headline targets Pelosi, but in reading the article she was barely in the top 10 of percentage earners with four republicans beating her out.

The Dem with 238.9% profit was much more interesting, but I have never heard of that guy.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    legally i believe they have to put their investments into a blind trust but that works out like taking an exam at home ...it just breeds abuse like pillow talk to their wife/husband on an issue . She and brandon have been in politics for decades and please do not say they stole every election they ran in . Voters did this by voting or staying home and not voting

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I guess I could wish, but reality is, I can't afford to buy into the game she's in, and no one is promising to buy me in.

Beached

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They are politicians doing what politicians do. Would you expect a bear to act like a duck or a bear?
    Pelosi has been flying from Kalifirnia to D.C. for the past 20 years on a gulf stream five we pay for with the best booze and food in flight. Millions of dollars spent. Her husband has bumble bee she arranged that none of the new minimum wage laws affect Samoa where the factory’s are. If the American people knew half of what goes on in Washington every one of them would hang.

Top Bottom