HD Tactical

Don't tread on me, punisher, zombie and other spring asssited knives $10 for most

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't tread on me knives black or camo $10 or

I have black and camo, 440 stainless blades, spring assisted, great knife for $10. as you can imagine they are imported since they are only $10. If you want something of a higher nature I also have Kershaw, CRKT, Spyderco and a couple others available. I am into knives so I am always finding deals. All are new, but some were part of my personal collection.

Generic don't tread on me pocket knife not spring assisted. It says its a barlow, but tis about 12 inches long opened $10

Punisher $10

zombie spring assist $11

Kershaws spring assisted knives are also available for $20-$35 if you want a more quality knife.

I also have some spyderco I will be getting rid of.

I also have spring assisted knives with police, firefighter and EMT themes and Army, Navy, Air force and marines for $10. These are the best $10 knives you can find.

ALL ITEMS will need to be shipped. Usually one knife is about $3 and I will fit whatever will fit into flate rate shipping for $5 for a flat rate envelope.

located in New Castle, DE ( since people will ask I am only in the area about once per month. My connection Alabama and reason here is I was educated at the University of West Alabama and hope to get my wife to move back down south, but it has been like pulling teeth)

shipping is $3 for one knife, as many as I can fit in a flat rate box for $5 for a small box or $10 for a medium flat rate box. If boxes are not a big deal I can get like 8 of these knives in a small flat rate box.

Feel like checking others knives out

http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/ljbarmsstock/library/?sort=3&page=1

Item

Contact Info

Price

Item Description

Top Bottom