• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Larry does and has for a decade, unless the receipt was included and showed tax being paid.

Hence I only did a couple of NFA transfers with him then found a better FFL to deal with.

Website is not safe according to my browser. I know a lot of people use him but I spoke with him one time to get the feel for a suppressor transfer and he basically told me he had a kiosk and hung up.

Edit. It is implied that the selling price includes any and all taxes. Common practice. Its either him getting what he can out of you or just collecting so he's not out of pocket when the man shows up because an auditor don't care.

Last edited:

Senojeelnodnarb

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Website is not safe according to my browser. I know a lot of people use him but I spoke with him one time to get the feel for a suppressor transfer and he basically told me he had a kiosk and hung up.
    Now that's customer service...

lil'skeet

Master
    Larry does and has for a decade, unless the receipt was included and showed tax being paid.

Hence I only did a couple of NFA transfers with him then found a better FFL to deal with.

Me no understand. Firearm purchased online. Paid for. Shipped to local FFL. You pay local FFL again for sale price? He would have to have a sale for the sales tax, or are we talking about sales tax on the transfer fee? Sorry guys I've been cleaning up parmesan cheese in my carpet all day.
    Just kidding all of my 3 letter friends, I smoked it all Friday.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    i ask for permit to weed out the squeemish and questionable. if they hesitate, no deal. if they say "sure no problem" prolly won't even ask to see it if meeting goes well. it just shows people that they've been backrounded at least once and are LAW abiding citizens. ymmv but thats my personal choice...

Top Bottom