APOD Firearms

Does anyone really believe the government 911 report?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We all know the trade centers (including building 7) fell. We also know thousands died. But who really killed them? New York firefighters know there were other factors besides airplanes and fires. Explosives and thermite came up in many conversations. Controlled demolition seemed to be the theory of many. Building experts and architects said the collapse of building 7 defied logic and physics. It also appears to be one of the greatest insurance frauds in history. If the real truth ever comes out it is going to make one hell of a movie.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Two fuel-laden Boeing 767s brought down the towers. Debris from the falling towers - along with earthquake-like vibrations associated with their collapse brought down other buildings in the vicinity.

I don't believe there were any controlled explosions, thermite, etc.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont believe for one second that 9/11 happened how they said it did. There was much more going on that day, and the days leading up to it. I do believe though that all those people really did die, and it wasent just a dozen rag heads that killed them. So I will always honor the day, even though it's all complete BS. If you believe everything the govt tells you, and that our own government isn't capable of HORRIFIC things to push their agenda then God help you.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm gonna have to agree with scuba on this one.

If for no other reason than, if the goverment really did plan and coordinate an attack on us citizens, on us soil, that cost nearly 3000 people thier lives.... It is my moral obligation to both the constitution and people it represents to do everything in my power to bring that power to it's knees and face justice. So in the Intrest of self preservation, I must believe that it was foreign terrorists that planned and executed those attacks.

Oh, and also, a guy with a go pro, a cnn news real, and radio chatter on you tube isn't actually enough evidence to "convince" me of a mass goverment conspiracy, launched to further the personal wealth of a select few in power at the cost of the fine people of New York City. Call me old fashioned, but I perfer actual evidence.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe it went down exactly as told. I do have my ideas on who all was involved, and I also question motives that resulted in some of the changes from it but I'll never be convinced it wasn't two airliners, a third plowing a field in PA that did that damage.

Now, I have had some questions about exactly what hit the Pentagon but I don't discount that it might have been another airliner. The debris field seems strange and not exactly consistent but who knows?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    you really have to have a large tin hat , it was on TV we saw it happen the media and private cameras caught it all, to believe it was not as represented. Everything is not a conspiracy.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oh come on frank. We all know your tin hat is bigger than a Texan shit kickers Stetson.

Mines shaped like a medium passat Kevlar. Cus, you never know,

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    you really have to have a large tin hat , it was on TV we saw it happen the media and private cameras caught it all, to believe it was not as represented. Everything is not a conspiracy.

I'm not denying anything I saw on TV. I saw the planes hit, I know they were real planes with real people. I also know I saw the 2 building fall like a controlled demolition, and then hours later I saw another un related building fall. I also saw the live reports of fire fighters hearing explosions. You know what I didn't see?(or anybody else for that matter) a PLANE hit the pentagon, or a plane crash in the field. I'm not saying it was all a hoax, I'm saying they everything didn't happen the way they said it did. I think we shot down flight 93 (as we probably should have to prevent further loss of life). You can make me out to be some weird conspiracy theorist, but I'm just a normal guy who happens not to drink the government koolaid. I listen to "official reports" and I also listen to architects. Fire fighters, military personnel and form my opinion, the same way I do on other topics like "less guns makes us safer" and "gun control is the answer".

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If it wasn't an airliner that hit the Pentagon - where did that airliner go, and the passengers on board it??

I agree with that. Its just that the impact point on the Pentagon seems to be missing something. I don't feel like typing details but a couple of things don't add up there to me but I concede that you're most likely correct. I'm not an accident investigator. Just something odd to me.

For what it's worth, I got that opinion from the moment I saw the first footage of the Pentagon hit. I didn't formulate that idea later on when conspiracies hit the internet.

Last edited:

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So, essentially you believe that someone set controlled explosions in the WTCs - knowing in advance that hi-jacked airliners were going to fly into the buildings? That's a lot of faith with absolutely no supportive evidence.

As for Flight 93 - we have the witness statements of the onboard in-flight flitephone conversations between loved ones on the ground and in the air, when the decision was made to "let's roll" and attempt to foil the hijackers plan. Add to that the onboard (black box) flight recordings of their attack in the cockpit on the hijackers...

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    *I believe the most factual known account of the 9/11 events have been provided to to us. A clever body of lies always has a skeleton of truth to build on.

Why did #7 fall? Partial quote from link at bottom:

Since the main collapses, a major concern has been if strong shaking affected the structural stability of nearby buildings. Earthquakes of ML 2.3 are not known to cause any structural damage in buildings. In the eastern U.S. that threshold is believed to be close to or above ML 4 to 4.5. It is more reasonable that most of the effects of those collapses on adjacent structures and people were related to the kinetic energy of falling debris and the pressure on buildings exerted by dust- and particle- laden air mobilized by falling debris. It had, except for temperature, an effect very similar to pyroclastic ash flows that descend slopes of volcanoes. The seismic shaking associated with the impacts and the main collapses probably was small compared to those other energetic processes.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian/WTC/Seismic/WTC_LDEO_KIM.htm

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Again, I'm not claiming to have all the answers. All I am claiming is that NONE of us do. In your heart of hearts, do you honestly think that the government couldn't or wouldn't pull something like this off? This lead to a lot of polical and financial victories. I'm not a "Tim foil hat" guy at all. There are just a lot of unexplained things, and a lot of coincidence that I think we all know. Also, they could end 100% of the pentagon conteversy by just releasing the pentagon surveillance footage. If it's that easy, why not release it? And the flight 93 debris looks nothing like plane crash debris. And if the government is as smart as yall think, you don't think they could fake black box recordings? We can go to the moon...allegedly....(JUST KIDDING) but we can't fake some recordings or phone conversations? And I'll say again, I don't know everything like several of yall on here, and will never claim too. Some things just done add up and I believe we could of had prior knowledge of what was going on, OR could of learned later that there were more to the terrorist attacks than just planes, and not released all the info.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There's absolutely no evidence of explosives that have been found, the media would have a field day with it if they did. Explosive leave residue behind and are pretty easy to test for and confirm. It's in some peoples nature to always think there's a government conspiracy theory with everything like this!

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's absolutely no evidence of explosives that have been found, the media would have a field day with it if they did. Explosive leave residue behind and are pretty easy to test for and confirm. It's in some peoples nature to always think there's a government conspiracy theory with everything like this!

Since when does the media report on evidence? What "evidence" do they have about the confederate flag? What about the treyvon Martin case? Please don't tell me you think the mainstream media does honest reporting? They are a propaganda machine fueled by politicians. It should be s known fact around here that if it doesn't fit the political agenda, it doesn't get reported on. And if we believe the government, the fire was so hot it destroyed the engines, luggage, black boxes, everything. How would the explosives have survived? Nothing survived a fire that hot, oh except the one lone passport of s high jacker.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Overtime, I'm just glad you recognize that I know everything.

I can see how one could believe the goverment may have known something, or should have(in fact, I remember that being a controversy that led to dhs). I can see how uouncouldnebkiebe there may be more to the reasoning and trading for the attacks, and the backers(which could be one reason we we're just dying to go into Iraq). I cannot, and will not contest that they played thebsituation to thier political advantage as best they could(they did, and of course they did. It's their job).

But I don't believe that our goverment actually had a hand in what went on. There's some liars, crooks and evil people involved with running our country. But this would require a who lot of inteligence personnel, military, etc that for the most part are guys like you and i(normal people who want the best for themselves, thier families and thier country).

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom