• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Should not all DOD funds be going to fight the domestic war? We have a rather effective commie take over inside our borders. Are not the Russian commies and the chicoms less a threat than the American commies ? Answer, the are not.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Oath covers it, release the hounds! Congress would piss down their legs but it may come to that.

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Didn't yall hear? DHS says white supremacists are the number one threat to the nation...

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dod funds and appropriations of funds are plagued with so much abuse and fraud its disgusting. Hate to say but homeland defense falls on us.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The Oath covers it, release the hounds! Congress would piss down their legs but it may come to that.

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
    DB5E3FC3-2CCE-4D76-A694-FD7330F8E193.jpeg

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Odd that DHS was created in response to 911; what sounded like the "right" thing at the time. Seems to me they have become just another enforcement agency. The muzzles that were once pointed outward now point inward. Time for change.

Latest posts

Top Bottom