• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would be attempted cop killer Michael Brown's mother to speak tonight...Unreal.

Why don't they just own it and call it "F#ck The Police Night". Go the whole nine yards and play some NWA for her to walk out on stage to.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGR...2ekvZomsv4NjoyDIfaZVV55AWdrb6e9D9pw744x1Xy5SA
    Looks like some aren't happy with the Hillary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good! Maybe a lot of them will vote for the green party candidate if they can't stomach Trump. A vote not for Hillary is a win. Bill Clinton gave a great speech as expected. He is probably the most gifted politician of this era...not a compliment in my book. Too bad is was a complete fairy tale. It was really comical knowing the Clinton history and then seeing him paint that picture.

I love how he can pause and then choke himself up as if he's getting emotional when thinking about the love of his life Hillary. Whatever Bill. We all know you went back to your mistress last night and Hillary was up in NY shacked up with her lesbian friend.

Strange that she wasn't there to come out on stage like most do after their significant other just spoke on their behalf. You know those two can't freaking stand each other and haven't spent the night in the same bed in probably 25 years.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Yep, Bill painted a true love story. I was about to get sick. They are political partners and that's all.
    Then when it showed Hillary on the screen with all the kids. Oh jeeez. Really ? Some women were crying.
    I turned it over and watched the last half of Red Dawn on some cable channel. Much more believable.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So, you keep pandering to about 13% of the population and expect to have the numbers to win? Sure, sure, let's go with that.:wacko:

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw Kane on the same stage as Obama say Trump wants to reduce support of his son, a Marine in Afghanastan. Sorry Marine, but your daddy is a lying sack of shit. It is his hero Obama and his daddy's running mate, Jillery, that are trying to destroy the military.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    American sniper star Bradley cooper spotted @ DNC convention....

Bradley Cooper is promoting Hillary? Too bad. He's dead to me now....

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep 98% of the "gun" stars are liberal anti gun asses. The correct assumption, unfortunately, is that any of them is a liberal ship bird.
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yep 98% of the "gun" stars are liberal anti gun asses. The correct assumption, unfortunately, is that any of them is a liberal ship bird.
    Ed

not many left that I will watch....clint eastwood, tom selleck, kurt Russell, scott baio, bruce willis, brad pitt & Angelina, joe perry from aerosmith(I think he just died?) Miranda lambert,james earl jones , of course, the nuge & chuck norris....progun,,

screw matt damon, & and I liked him too...he is dead to me also.

Eastwood once said, “I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    No, Joe Perry is OK, he was just dehydrated or something.
    I liked the bumper sticker idea that Dennis Miller came up with for the Democrats - Kane and Unable.

gameaholic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So the dnc let the mothers of all those thugs that got killed for being thugs speak. Did anyone see any family members from the slain police officers get to speak? Or even get invited?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So the dnc let the mothers of all those thugs that got killed for being thugs speak. Did anyone see any family members from the slain police officers get to speak? Or even get invited?

are you kidding?

they didn't even allow uniformed officers inside on the convention floor...

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    are you kidding?

they didn't even allow uniformed officers inside on the convention floor...

Well DUH!
    Those Police Officers would have been armed with assault mace, assault handcuffs, assault uniforms, assault attitudes and possibly automatic assault pistols! And they wouldn't have had time to do an assault background check either.
    Actually, I feel personally assaulted they didn't have any assault officers, but thats just me.
    Pass the assault please. These tomatoes need to be assaulted.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    DNC didn't even have an American Flag on stage the first two days. They got hammered by the Reps and one appeared on stage Wed. Its all about appearance not substance.

Tuck

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    July 28, 2016 1:49pm

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tells the crowd: "It is important to fight back when powerful people try to rig the system," referring to Donald Trump.

What about the DNC rigging the system against Bernie? Do you think Hillary (& Fauxcahontas/Lie-awatha...take your pick) knew nothing about that? Hypocrisy at its best! .

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    DNC: No Shame, Pass the blame. Their answer to all lack of morality and personal responsibility is: What about Trumps Tax Returns!

yep, look what he is doing....squirrel!!! look over there, something shiny....and attention is diverted from their own mess...

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When the Democraps took over the House and Senate at the end of the second year of George W.'s second year of his second term, in 2006, the deficit was 8 Trillion dollars, look it up. By today after 9 1/2 years, just 9.5 years, the deficit has balloned to 20 Trillion. The new oil fields in the Dakotas are right now shut down, the coal mines are shut down, every major manafacturer has moved across the borders, the country has over 15 million illegals in it, we have over 300 sanctuary cities, the financial life blood of this country is being sucked out by the locusts that are swarming over the country. The unaccompanied children is horse shit, a gross lie. We are still paying unemployment to the union members from the first four years disasters of closings, Pelosi's family has stolen billions of dollars from fishing, minimum wage fixing and energy projects. The military readiness has basicly been destroyed, three different Fed operations have furnished thousands of arms to drug cartels in an attempt to claim illegal sale by dealers and at gun shows, which were actually done by the ATF/DOJ. We have citizens of this country actually afraid to speak up because of the IRS' attacks on your first amendment rights have rendered fear of reprisals. The major metropolitan cities controlled by Dems across this country have become killing grouns. The VA is a disaster. Dodd-Franks passed over Bush's veto, has taken 50% of your property value, it created the down turn in the economy as a Political Move. The 1 trillion stimulus for shovel ready projects just disapeared, it was stolen. Ever had a government clearance...... How does Hillary's handling of Top Secret and above classed documents square with your experieance, you know for a fact you would be in prision.... Warren stole a minority job at U Mass claimed she was a native American, which is totally and absolutely untrue. They elected her as a Senator, a liar and thief. Do you need a hundred more Democrap adventures, the list goes on and on......
    Ed

Last edited:
    Top Bottom