• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joebuck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will add Denny to my prayer list. I only know him from his posts on here but it is pretty obvious that he is a man of Faith. I am not the only one that has said that in this thread. Goes to show what kind of man he is. I will be praying for Denny and his family. I hope he gets to go fishing soon!

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've talked to Denny a few times on the phone and I could tell he is a genuine, caring man. My thoughts and prayers are with you may friend.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hang in there Denny, as others have said new drugs and treatments are coming out all the time. When it comes time to get serious about treatment I would seek second opinion if I surance and $$ allow. Cancer Treatment Center of America and MD Anderson are my recommendation. Keep spirits high and fight like hell!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Denny, cancer will touch everyone's life. If those are lucky not to get it, it will hit someone in their family. I won't sugar coat anything, I am a survivor (had it 2xs) and it almost killed me. Been clear 25 years now by GOD's good grace and mercy. The way folks are responding on here, you are a firm believer which is great! Be ready fer a battle and be ready to be really sick (your family will also be in the battle with you). Don't give up, fight like hell and in the darkest of times know that GOD has a plan for you brother! You and your family will stay in my prayers brother, and if you need any words--PM me with your # and I'll talk to ya any time!!!

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks all you guys for the prayers an support, I am no stranger to the c word , in 2004 came home for 2 weeks r an r from Alaska an found out I was in Stage 4 of prostate cancer , it had already goten into my bone an limp nodes, they gave me 6 months then so, I have another Doctor an he wasn't ready for me to go yet, after my daughter came along I then knew why God was keeping me around, not planning on doing chemo, seen so many people in this journey , skin an bone , on oxagen an still die a horrible death, going all natural , herbal, whatever I can find that might work, God will decide my fate !!! He is our Healer, an thanks again Fellows, proud to be a member of this form, it means a lot to hear from you guys !!!!! Denny in Pace !!!! God Bless You All !!!!

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Denny, I don't personally know you, but stand strong, we're with ya brother. Your decision is your decision and I respect that. Considering your choice, can I suggest you Google "ketogenic diet and cancer"?

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No problem at all, Sir. Like anything, you'll see for and against, but your Spirit will know what's right.

Top Bottom