• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Please take a minute to review the For Sale Section rules thread, need to have a location in the title. I fixed this one for you. Thanks JW

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is it one of these? Just wondering cause I can not see the pics in your post. Thanks.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      57.4 KB · Views: 188

sam_katz

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just let me know what i do wrong when it happens, this is how I learn how to do it right. I've had a good experience here and would like to continue a relationship with this site.

sam_katz

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah that's it, I bought mine for $550, i put a quad on it and a reflex site with a magpul angled grip but yeah that's a good deal

sam_katz

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have my phone in a mophie charge case and it wouldn't link to my phone, i unplugged it and linked it directly. I saved all pics on my PC, i can show pics now. Let me ask you, i'll show pics but who's offering it for $399 so i can get one for that price and keep it bare bones, light with no upgrades. The few things i did on mine gave me weight that i shouldn't have changed over.

sam_katz

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have my phone in a mophie charge case and it wouldn't link to my phone, i unplugged it and linked it directly. I saved all pics on my PC, i can show pics now. Let me ask you, i'll show pics but who's offering it for $399 so i can get one for that price and keep it bare bones, light with no upgrades. The few things i did on mine gave me weight that i shouldn't have changed over.

I'll send you pics so you can help me out

sam_katz

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I'll send you pics so you can help me out

I never want to steer someone wrong and i'm not someone to screw someone

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think you did anything wrong at all sam_katz. Its your property and can charge what you wish. I have overpaid before just to have it now. To each his own my friend. But to answer your question i go to slickguns.com and from there search for whatever item is for sale at the time. Taking into account the price of it being a new gun, shipping and FFL transfer gives me an idea of what i offer for guns. If it is something that is out of production or cant find on slickguns.com I go to Gunbroker and see what these particular items actually have bids on them or search advanced for recently sold items which gives the idea of where to price at.
    Meant no offense at all, just wanted to know what was actually for sale since Del Ton makes several different but very similar models. Price is always subjective. Whether it is used, blemished, upgraded etc.
    But in my opinion a basic new Del Ton Sport running about $460 after shipping and fees is an awesome deal no matter how you cut it. Your price of $500 isn't bad at all if you take that into account and it is in great shape or has an upgrade or two. Del Ton makes awesome rifles as I am sure you know.
    But check out Slickguns.com. Great place to find deals and get a pulse on what items are going for. Hopefully someday we will see AR15's in the mid $350s!!! how cool would that be

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyway not trying to start a price debate or hi jack your thread. With the upgrades you put on it, it seems like more than a fair price. Wish you the best with the sale.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom