• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candipogo

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know there is a thread on this somewhere but I could not locate it. So here it goes......

What do you prefer or carry on your defensive handgun... light, laser, night sights, none, or combination of the three?

I appreciate the LEO and Military applications for the accessories. But I’m thinking more of strictly defensive out in the town type of scenarios. Such as walking through shopping center (possibly carrying young child), eating in a restaurant, or maybe at a park, and somebody starts shooting.
    My goal would be to get family out to safety not hunt the bad guy.
    Any thoughts on wants or possible needs of the above accessories for those type of situations.
    Im not talking home invasion as I would think you would/could be more offensive in protecting family members
    Any thoughts?

btw I currently carry a glock with fiber optic front sight, blacked out rear and a tlr-7. My thoughts are maybe I dont need the light? And what about a laser for one handed shooting from the hip or other non traditional positions?
    S&W chiefs special. Snub nose, 5 shot, 158 gr hp plus p. Crimson trace rubber laser grips, green laser. Pocket holster. It has a concealed hammer , light weight and won't snag on your clothes. Quick to pull-out in a defensive situation. Just pull the trigger. No gadgets to fool with. Plenty enough weapon for a threat.
    Lol

Top Bottom