Daughter and future son in law visiting this weekend.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F4E Phantom

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    My daughter is visiting us from California. They will flying into Pensacola. Weather won’t be ideal. Any nice places to visit besides Destin? I live in Crestview. My future son in law works at a major airport in California I know he would like to visit the Air Museum in Pcola, unfortunately my daughter and wife probably won’t. Much appreciated any suggestions

ctc1066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The girls should take a day trip to Fairhope. Lots of shops, galleries and restaurants. Really nice town. Probably a couple hours from Crestview but they can make a day of it. Orange Beach is also a nice trip for a few good shops and good restaurants. Might be a good concert at the Sanger Theatre in Pensacola depending on what they like.

ctc1066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Also, absolute best creole/cajun restaurant is in Silverhill, Alabama according to Southern Living magazine. It's the Cafe Acadiana

ctc1066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If they go to Fairhope, plot the drive to go through Magnolia Springs and along the coast road through Point Clear

cbates8466

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    My daughter is visiting us from California. They will flying into Pensacola. Weather won’t be ideal. Any nice places to visit besides Destin? I live in Crestview. My future son in law works at a major airport in California I know he would like to visit the Air Museum in Pcola, unfortunately my daughter and wife probably won’t. Much appreciated any suggestions
    I have family coming in wed to mon. I plan on navy museum, ft pickens/banrancas. Also gonna hit light house. Checking out downtown also and all tahts down there. Plan on hitting a range for a shooting day.

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You probably need to take future son in law hunting while he is here. Let him see you skin, gut, and cut the head off a deer, then tell him to grab the shovel “You always keep in the truck just in case you need to dig a hole and bury something” and during all that just look up and casually say “I hope you take care of my baby girl”……you know……. Bonding time……..

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You probably need to take future son in law hunting while he is here. Let him see you skin, gut, and cut the head off a deer, then tell him to grab the shovel “You always keep in the truck just in case you need to dig a hole and bury something” and during all that just look up and casually say “I hope you take care of my baby girl”……you know……. Bonding time……..
    I remember those days seems like I was always cleaning a gun when some young buck comes to pick up my daughter for a date.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Daughter and her fiancé visiting for the weekend from Commiefornia.

Spend time somewhere that encourages talking and getting to know each other better. Museum. Bowling alley. Gun range. Board games and whiskey at home. Whatever.

Sucks they are behind enemy lines...

reel_crazy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    i would stay somewhere on pcola beach.. hit sidelines for thursday nite wings.. stay at the bar .. then peg legs for sat/sun brunch ... inside at the bar .. for oysters.. if they got the coin go to grand marlin and catch the sunset over the bay ..

Just Lookin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Don't miss Lighthouse on NAS Pensacola while your on the base.

Viper0hr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I'd recommend the Mariana Cavers and Mariana in general if it's not still messed up from the storms recently.

Top Bottom