• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    SOBs. A disgrace and a damn waste. I hope they catch the MFs, And prosecute to the full extent of the law. I agree with Rebel_ride, Not sure I could behave if I found somebody doing that.

WDF007

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I seen one off of hwy 90 with the head cut off like that on Sunday and one on interstate 10 yesterday just before Defuniak Springs. Same thing the head was cut off and left all the good meat behind.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, guess the nighthunters are back. LEO is stretched too thin to be much of a threat. With a cordless sawzall you can be gone in 60 seconds, with or without Nic Cage.

With them chasing, now's surely the time to get your "trophy". I'd bet they have them up on social and at the taxidermist. How small do you have to be to waste an animal like that to hang it on the wall?

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Can the meat be salvaged and donated to a food bank? Can the hides be donated? Years ago I belonged to a club that hunted only coyotes when their coat was at it's most appealing. The hide would be processed and sold to help fund the club. A win, win. Remove a prolific predator, help a farmer, a person who wanted the pelt would end up with it, the club could carry on, hunters would have a day out with a purpose.

Top Bottom