• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Faracon is saying now the whites have developed Ebola to kill off the africans to get the population to a nice level . What is next . maxfold

Reveling HIS ignorance. It is a virus that has occurred in the region of Africa around the Ebola river, where the name came from.

From WHO: "Ebola virus disease (EVD), formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever, is a severe, often fatal illness in humans. The virus is transmitted to people from wild animals and spreads in the human population through human-to-human transmission. The Ebola virus causes an acute, serious illness which is often fatal if untreated. Ebola virus disease (EVD) first appeared in 1976 in 2 simultaneous outbreaks, one in Nzara, Sudan, and the other in Yambuku, Democratic Republic of Congo. The latter occurred in a village near the Ebola River, from which the disease takes its name."

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oh, and the count of who he might have exposed to it is now up to 100, and witness report that he may have lied to get on the plane; claiming no contact with infected people, when he was providing care-giving to a stricken person before getting on the plane. He may have come here for better treatment, but why was he allowed to? Close visits from the affected regions, or people traveling to those regions.

One report said he may be subject to criminal penalty for the lie, if he survives.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nothing to worry about here it is just Protocol:

I think it may be time for marshal law, fema camps with power diverted to them instead of private homes and businesses, suspension of civilian gasoline sales, also time to cancel elections as people should not mingle. Turn in your guns, leave your homes, get in the train cars, line up at the gate for your showers, don't worry about those ovens they are for anything contaminated.

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    not sure if it was already mentioned here. a nurse from his second trip to the hospital now has it in spite of the fact that she was wearing a protective gown, gloves, mask and face shield.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The nurse who was infected may have been wearing the proper gear, but for the gear to work properly, the MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO is to remove it properly when you're finished wearing it. I'd be willing to bet that she did not. You can put on gloves, but if you remove them incorrectly then it's actually worse to wear them than not to.

As far as this whole Ebola thing, people used to tell me that they thought 0bama was not going to leave office when the time comes because of some disaster that he either caused or did nothing to stop. I used to argue that it was crazy talk and as much as I hate him, he would leave when his time was up.

I no longer get into those debates. Just saying. He is doing NOTHING to stop this rising issue and if it continues unchecked, he may not leave due to national emergency. We have about two years to go to find out.

For the record, I don't think Ebola will go widespread in America and I do still think 0-bas-terd will leave when his term is up. But again, I avoid those debates now...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    JB, I agree it will not spread here from Africa....what it will do is get started in S America and then our open border will be used for a mass evacuation route out of panic and people fleeing the infected areas, overwhelming all our hospitals and then, who knows.

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    my first thought was thas she probably got infected while removing the gear as well. just thought it was worth mentioning for conversation sake.Not to spread paranoia or inferring that Obama will proclaim a dictatorship. take it , leave it, google it....whatever.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Read a few stories that say the nurse had contact with him several times prior to them knowing he had Ebola. In that case, she would have been wearing no protective gear. If it's true, then it's not on her at all.

I tend not be too hard on nurses. They chose the medical field and then chose the part that has the MOST contact with patients, infected or not. Accidents WILL happen to even the best.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    JB, I agree it will not spread here from Africa....what it will do is get started in S America and then our open border will be used for a mass evacuation route out of panic and people fleeing the infected areas, overwhelming all our hospitals and then, who knows.

Frank that is down right scary! If you think about there's places in both South America and Central America something like Ebola could get going in and we'd be in trouble. It's times like this I'm glad I don't live a big city like Atlanta or New York, those cities have people coming through them from places like Africa every day! The older I get the more I think about moving out of town period and to a nice place in the woods where the only time I go into town is to get supplies. I just have to sell my city girl wife on the idea and the way things are going with Ebola and the mess in the Middle East it might not be that hard to sell anymore!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Frank that is down right scary! If you think about there's places in both South America and Central America something like Ebola could get going in and we'd be in trouble. It's times like this I'm glad I don't live a big city like Atlanta or New York, those cities have people coming through them from places like Africa every day! The older I get the more I think about moving out of town period and to a nice place in the woods where the only time I go into town is to get supplies. I just have to sell my city girl wife on the idea and the way things are going with Ebola and the mess in the Middle East it might not be that hard to sell anymore!

The Border patrol has already caught some Africans coming across the TX border. I feel it is not IF but when an epidemic starts in S America. In some areas they are no more advanced than Africa, they live in squallier and filth, easy for infected folks to get into the countries. Where do you think all the new TB cases and EV-D68 cases that are killing kids across America right now are coming from? All the illegals obama allowed in and sent all over the country is where...they are now entering our schools AND society unabated and un-tracked.

This is not fear mongering, this is fact happening right now!!

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The Border patrol has already caught some Africans coming across the TX border. I feel it is not IF but when an epidemic starts in S America. In some areas they are no more advanced than Africa, they live in squallier and filth, easy for infected folks to get into the countries. Where do you think all the new TB cases and EV-D68 cases that are killing kids across America right now are coming from? All the illegals obama allowed in and sent all over the country is where...they are now entering our schools AND society unabated and un-tracked.

This is not fear mongering, this is fact happening right now!!

I know it is, hence my future plans to live further from the city!

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm still not convinced that a full blown epidemic will occur in the US. However, it's way past time to begin preparing for disaster scenarios, a nationwide epidemic included.

In my blog, I've created and explained in detail a beginner's list of supplies useful to maintaining your survival during a disaster scenario. The list isn't for an expert, seasoned survivalist by any means, but having the items on the list should allow you to significantly increase your own survivability.

The list has many smaller sections, I've detailed the individual sections in past postings, and I only have three sections left. You can either read my postings at my blog, the address of which is in my signature. Or you can PM me and I'll PM or Email you the list straight up. Once you get it, tailor it to your own needs and skills. I don't think Ebola is how the shit will hit the fan, but no one knows, and that's why we should be ready.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just got this from a colleague .... The second health care person infected called CDC 5x asking if they could fly while feverish, each time they said yes. 130+ passengers were exposed.... I was told this AM that FL Emergency Management is preparing for 100K cases in the next 90 days if it spreads at the rate they are predicting.

Ebolaletter.jpg

Attachments

• Ebolaletter.jpg
      Ebolaletter.jpg
      73.4 KB · Views: 97
    Top Bottom