• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does anyone know any thing about these pistols? Someone I work with is looking to sell there's and asked if I was interested. I know nothing about them. He say's it come with 2 mags and a snap top holster and according to him it's in great shape and has wood grips. Also, he doesn't know what to price it at. A few google searches shows retail top end @ $250.00. Looking for any feed back. Thanks, Django.

Last edited:

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know anything about the gun but since I didn't know the difference I'll input this:

9x18 is 9mm makarov
    9x19 is 9mm Luger

You may already know this but hey free bump

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If its a CZ-82 jump on it, I got one for my girlfriend and its an excellent gun, haven't heard of an 88 though

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just did a little research and that is a CZ-82 chambered in 9x18, the she 88 means it was manufactured in 88. It should have a nice leather holster and the mags should be 12 rounders. It's about the most powerful hand gun made in straight blowback that isn't a brick, aka high point. It is basically a double stack walther ppk or whatever they call them. It's a very simple design and is reliable as hell. The makarov ammo is a little hard to find but you can buy it in bulk cheap. Also many people compare it to .380 but the gun is capable of firing the hot loaded Russian stuff that gets damn close to 9mm para. If you can get it for 250 I would highly recommend it.

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry one more thing, if you don't see rifling in the barrel and it looks like a smooth bore don't worry, they have a polygonal rifling on them and you can't see any grooves. It's also really easy to field strip just make sure its unloaded, pull down on the trigger guard and pull the slide all the way to the rear and lift up the slide will come off from the front and leave you with the slide, the recoil spring, and the barreled lower.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Let me second what has been said. That is a decent price for a CZ-82. It is one of my favorite pistols. Super accurate and cheap to shoot.

Idoono

Top Bottom