• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's a discontinued model but found one new in store sitting and wonder if any CZ guys have input on them. Felt good in hand and I like the weight, wondering why it was discontinued. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks for looking

Fng1911

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It's a discontinued model but found one new in store sitting and wonder if any CZ guys have input on them. Felt good in hand and I like the weight, wondering why it was discontinued. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks for looking
    In my opinion no, the PCR or PC-01 is a way better choice. Once you install the extended magazine in the Rami, it becomes the length of the PCR. The Rami reminds me of the Glock 26, cool concept 15 years ago, but we have things like 43x or 365Xl, hellcat. Just my opinion

If you like it then get it, if you get it and don’t like it sell it

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Idk how many subcompact da/sa options are out there, save the discontinued sigs, discontinued smith and wessons, or stepping down to the expensive ppk or cheetah.

I always preferred the single stack compacts but I came super close to a rami last year. If you can live with the magazine situation, it’s a hammer fired Glock 26.

TGuns1451

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It takes CZ 75 mags from what I've read. I don't mind the safety and like the DA/SA feel of the hammer. This would be more of a bump in the night gun or in the console rather then EDC.

Top Bottom