• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freetheeagle

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Todd Nelson owns The Country Gentleman and makes occasional trips to the Gulf Coast to do gun fittings. You may want to check with him to see if he plans to be in the area anytime soon.

Mike Sherman owns PMS Firearms and travels the SE with a mobile smithing rig. He is at many of the larger sporting clays events and frequently sets up between tournaments at one of the larger facilities. It may be a bit more than 100 miles but it is definitely worth it. He has a calendar on his website showing where he will be.

freetheeagle

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Todd Nelson owns The Country Gentleman and makes occasional trips to the Gulf Coast to do gun fittings. You may want to check with him to see if he plans to be in the area anytime soon.

Mike Sherman owns PMS Firearms and travels the SE with a mobile smithing rig. He is at many of the larger sporting clays events and frequently sets up between tournaments at one of the larger facilities. It may be a bit more than 100 miles but it is definitely worth it. He has a calendar on his website showing where he will be.
    Just saw today that Mike Sherman will be set up at Big Red Oak Plantation in Gay, GA from tomorrow through the 15th. After that he will be headed to his home base in NC and won’t on the road again until next spring. Though that is outside your specified radius if I was in need of gun fitting, smithing, or stock services that is where I would be going. IMHO Mike is more than good enough to make the trip worth it.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It would be nice if you would tell what kind of fitting work you want done. Recoil pad stock cut to length to fit you and pad , stock drop change Just my 50 cents jj

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A few years back I bought an expensive shotgun and had it fitted to me, I still miss a lot of birds, but I look better while I’m shooting at them.

;)

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Caesar Guerini fit me once...still have the packet in the safe. Wanted a Maxum Sporting 20/28 set...still do. Doubt it will help me hit doves...they're pretty safe. I already can wear out some quail birds, skeet, trap and sporting clays could be much better

a good to great fitting shotgun can change a lot of thing for the better

Top Bottom