• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLBourne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glad I bought a Dillon years ago. Pumping out 147grn 9mm for 8c per round to feed my pistols and silenced sub guns. Can load 1k per hour and the press paid for itself years ago by allowing me to make .20c .300 blk subs. I learned my lesson from 2008.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glad I bought a Dillon years ago. Pumping out 147grn 9mm for 8c per round to feed my pistols and silenced sub guns. Can load 1k per hour and the press paid for itself years ago by allowing me to make .20c .300 blk subs. I learned my lesson from 2008.
    I would love to know your source. In 2018 I was able to buy Bayou Bullets for .07 cents each and thought I was getting a deal. I still had .025 cents in each primer and had close to .02 cents in powder. At this time I could purchase factory ammo for .16 each. My time was worth more than .04 cents a round that I was saving. I would like to know how to get it done for those prices. I’m guessing free lead and casting my own?

SGT58

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Bought 5.56 ammo in October when there was a 5 cent rebate from Federal on green tips. That was back when buying made sense. The seller was making it a no brainer to buy. Perhaps those saner times will return. Remember those who forget history............

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bought 5.56 ammo in October when there was a 5 cent rebate from Federal on green tips. That was back when buying made sense. The seller was making it a no brainer to buy. Perhaps those saner times will return. Remember those who forget history............
    Most likely they will, and the guys that are whining won’t buy ammunition then either. Unless a person is new to the shooting world they’ve been here before. They didn’t Learn then and they won’t learn now .

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes Sir , the same folks that bought all the toilet paper waited to the last minute and did the same thing with ammunition. And anybody thats under 35 thinks 9mm is the only cartridge in the world that will kill a man. If Trump gets to stay in the White House it’ll get back to normal in a year of so, but if Biden is in charge it’ll never be the same again . That’s my opinion of the situation.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    it is kind of like buying silver, buy the dips, hold during the high times, and if necessary ,make small buys when price is higher

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    i am just not going to pay $30 for a box of 115gr fmj 9mm, It will come back down in a while.

hope I don't have to eat my words..
    If WW3 and total lawlessness ever does come around, I'm going to spend all of about a dollar and "buy" all of somebody else's food and ammo. Until then, "stocking up'' is for the birds. And that's the Gods honest truth about war, for all the snowflakes who have the current luxury of kicking back and saying thats too extreme

Top Bottom