• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Donald Trump has won the Republican caucus in the Northern Mariana Islands, a remote U.S. territory that consists of 15 islands in the Pacific Ocean.

Trump took home 73 percent of the vote and will win all nine delegates.

Take that Megyn Kelly.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Trump ----- Kickin' ass All Over The World !!

Just seen a news clip of "Little Marco" today. He swears that he will win Florida and all the poles are wrong. "Just wait and see" he sez. --- SAWMAN

Eddit ---> My Bad ...... ment to say Rubio vs Cruze. Thanks ... woke up.

Last edited:

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I'm going to win Florida! And if I don't, I'm going all the way to the convention and lose there too!
    I just love to travel, and feel like I should be on national TV, and I love to talk, and I'm dang sure going to spend the rest of this free money I have. Who Am I?

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I'm going to win Florida! And if I don't, I'm going all the way to the convention and lose there too!
    I just love to travel, and feel like I should be on national TV, and I love to talk, and I'm dang sure going to spend the rest of this free money I have. Who Am I?
    Rubio?

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I betcha when Palin got word that her husband was quite severely injured in that snomobile accident,Trump made her take a cab to the airport and a domestic flight home.

Whatdaya think ?? --- SAWMAN

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ...........snip.......Trump made her take a cab to the airport and a domestic flight home.

Whatdaya think ?? --- SAWMAN
    I think you're right. It may come as news to some that Alaska is part of the United States; therefore, flights from the lower 48 (as they like to say) to Alaska are indeed domestic flights. They take off in the United States and a few hours later they land in the United States; hence it's a domestic flight, no passport or visa required. I guess that's the reason for the "United" part of the USA.

Of course, if she were from Canada, like Ted Cruz, that would be an International flight, right?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Considering how far you guys got with being birthers with Obama, Im surprised youre gonna hold on to this.

obumba is not a citizen....was not born in Hawaii.....the only person to claim they have touched the certificate with the seal is dead,
    the only fatality in a plane crash that the other 12 or 13 people survived...

exhibit a;

Voting-Liberal.jpg

Last edited:

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please, allow me to rephrase.

Obama is still president, even though none of you believe he is a citizen, and went to great lengths to "prove" he isnt a citizen. Thats a failure.

Now, instead of finding something else to cry about(maybe because its familiar at this point?), youre going to argue and bicker that Cruz isnt an American to make yourselves feel better for voting for Trump. Thats insanity.

It didnt work the first time, but please, by all means try it again and again until you get it right.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's what the people want Frank but it's sure not what the Republican Establishment wants. Any other time the other candidates would have dropped out when someone had this big of a lead voted on by the people. Kasich is staying in for one reason. to try and sabotage Trump so Cruz can somehow turn it around and take it. Kasich is just another example of the slime ball politicians I detest.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    yeah I don't mind Ted as much as kasich...Kasich has taken soros liberal $$, is for amnesty, obamacare and is running 4th behind Rubio who dropped out, the real establishment Republican that has screwed us.

Top Bottom