Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just saw this…makes your head spin.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I mean didn't fauci publicly state the Trump admin would face a pandemic of the like we were unprepared for way back in 16.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Governments and NGO think tanks have been predicting a large scale biological attack for the last 40 or 50 years. Problem is that this biological attack only killed the old, weak and infirm. The attack to be worried about is the chemical attack. Watch the old videos from before the chemical attacks were outlawed, of whole army's of young men in their prime running for their lives from yellow clouds. Sooner or later that crap is coming to America, which is why every Marine still trains with chemical agents in the gas chambers. Nobody wants to talk about it but the lessons learned a hundred years ago about chemicals vs troops left a lasting impression on the brass. I went to the chamber three times in one year. I made sure to get good at it. It's coming and it very well could kill everybody some day. Something else to think about with NBC warfare, is that as bad as the nukes were in WW2, it was actually the fire bombing of Japan that killed the most. Nobody talks about the fires because they don't want to give anybody any bright ideas

Last edited:

RumbleWepnz

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Could that have been the purpose all along?
    The old have wisdom and know the history of the past.
    The weak and infirmed are the largest burden on society in terms social benefits and medical expenses.
    Wake up and pay attention, you may not get another chance.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Governments and NGO think tanks have been predicting a large scale biological attack for the last 40 or 50 years. Problem is that this biological attack only killed the old, weak and infirm. The attack to be worried about is the chemical attack. Watch the old videos from before the chemical attacks were outlawed, of whole army's of young men in their prime running for their lives from yellow clouds. Sooner or later that crap is coming to America, which is why every Marine still trains with chemical agents in the gas chambers. Nobody wants to talk about it but the lessons learned a hundred years ago about chemicals vs troops left a lasting impression on the brass. I went to the chamber three times in one year. I made sure to get good at it. It's coming and it very well could kill everybody some day. Something else to think about with NBC warfare, is that as bad as the nukes were in WW2, it was actually the fire bombing of Japan that killed the most. Nobody talks about the fires because they don't want to give anybody any bright ideas
    My neighbor served during Vietnam and agent orange gave him Parkinson’s. He’s a tough old guy though. He may move slow but he is up and active everyday when I’m leaving for work. So I can imagine intentional chemicals would be catastrophic

Top Bottom