• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn commie AG commissioner calling for the Gov to declare a stay in place state wide order

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (CBS12) — Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nicole "Nikki" Fried, a member of the Florida Cabinet, asked Gov. Ron DeSantis on Friday to implement a statewide "stay at home" order in response to the increasing cases of coronavirus throughout the state.

Read her full statement below:

"I want to recognize the difficult choices the Governor has had to make in this public health crisis. No Governor in recent history would have expected to have to make a decision like California, New York, or Illinois have made in the past 72 hours. Shutting down one of the nation’s largest states is a decision that will have an economic impact – but it is a decision that will save lives. Based on the data, we know we are a week behind California's vast increase in COVID-19 cases. The individuals and businesses I've spoken with are growing more anxious by the day. As the nation's third largest state, we need to go further, and we cannot afford to lose another week. I am asking the Governor to consider implementing a statewide "stay-at-home" order, closing all non-essential businesses for a reasonable timeframe, after which time the situation could be reassessed. A piecemeal approach of closing certain communities and businesses risks sowing further confusion. I encourage the Governor to take this decisive action today to save lives and preserve Florida's economy for our shared future. I will stand by the Governor should he make this difficult decision, and I implore him to do so now."
    http://cw34.com/news/local/fla-agri...sks-governor-for-statewide-stay-at-home-order

ffd873cd-6c56-4cb2-b76c-2fcd04acebe1-large16x9_1121_NikkiFried.JPG

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That smug bitch would do or say anything to promote total destruction of life as we know it.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Not to worry Alabama K's got us covered-Governor Kay Ivey on Friday gave authorization to Adjutant General Sheryl Gordon with the Alabama National Guard to activate up to 100 guardsmen, if needed, to combat COVID-19.

** that's TWO guardsman per county or so.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nikki needs to stfu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

typical democrat feminazi , can't stand to keep mouth shut, they have to piss and moan about republicans...they see this as a political football to gain points

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Went to Lowe's in Pace today... Seems like nothing is going one. They were busy as all get out and everything normal there....

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (CBS12) — Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nicole "Nikki" Fried, a member of the Florida Cabinet, asked Gov. Ron DeSantis on Friday to implement a statewide "stay at home" order in response to the increasing cases of coronavirus throughout the state.

"I want to recognize the difficult choices the Governor has had to make in this public health crisis. No Governor in recent history would have expected to have to make a decision like California, New York, or Illinois have made in the past 72 hours. Shutting down one of the nation’s largest states is a decision that will have an economic impact – but it is a decision that will save lives. Based on the data, we know we are a week behind California's vast increase in COVID-19 cases. The individuals and businesses I've spoken with are growing more anxious by the day. As the nation's third largest state, we need to go further, and we cannot afford to lose another week. I am asking the Governor to consider implementing a statewide "stay-at-home" order, closing all non-essential businesses for a reasonable timeframe, after which time the situation could be reassessed. A piecemeal approach of closing certain communities and businesses risks sowing further confusion. I encourage the Governor to take this decisive action today to save lives and preserve Florida's economy for our shared future. I will stand by the Governor should he make this difficult decision, and I implore him to do so now."
    http://cw34.com/news/local/fla-agri...sks-governor-for-statewide-stay-at-home-order

Jesus, did she mix up her taser and vibrator? WTF is wrong with her face.

pawpaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She's for closing all non-essential businesses, following a fast-growing list of states. Watched a Youtube gun channel which correctly pointed out that gun and ammunition manufacturers are closing en mass as a result. The market sector could suffer for years, with smaller companies going under altogether. Good thing most on this forum have at least a pellet gun & three pellets ahead of time. If it gets as bad as I fear, we may have only each other on this forum to barter, loan, borrow, etc. so that every good man's needs can be met. I'm please to be a member...

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Jesus, did she mix up her taser and vibrator? WTF is wrong with her face.
    And that is with her smiling, imaging what she would look like if she was not.

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got curious and did a little cocktail napkin math. The current population of the United States is 330,000,000 (330 million) people. The Covid-19 cases in the US is less than 34,000 people. This crisis affects less than one one-hundredth percent (that's .01% for you folks in El Segundo) of the population. China has a population if 1.4 billion people and even if we double their reported case numbers, it would still only be one one-hundredth percent of their population.

Now Cuomo has come out saying 80% of New Yorkers will be infected. Why do I feel like my back is getting wet but it is not raining?

The really sad part is that when this is all over, the politicians will claim it was their swift action which prevented this from being much worse. Yeah you and the Tooth Fairy.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    What I am hearing - - -> the medical thing is bad . . BUT . . the financial impact will be terrible.
    Make sure to watch your finances (your money) as much as you watch your health.
    And I am saying your money IN ALL FORMS. Basically . . . your wealth/asset's.
    In the times ahead,your debt load will be the deciding factor of how you and your family survive all this.
    Good luck to us all. --- SAWMAN

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What I am hearing - - -> the medical thing is bad . . BUT . . the financial impact will be terrible.
    Make sure to watch your finances (your money) as much as you watch your health.
    And I am saying your money IN ALL FORMS. Basically . . . your wealth/asset's.
    In the times ahead,your debt load will be the deciding factor of how you and your family survive all this.
    Good luck to us all. --- SAWMAN
    I am most worried about my accounts and also the resulting inflation as the government just spends more money during this mess and then afterwards. For those depending on wages from a job that are lost, it is likely much worst.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cuomo is riding WuFlu as a self promoting oppertunity for future and higher political office (President probably). He does more press conferences than Trump! He provides info thats a rehash from the CDC, his State's numbers and cries for head of the line privileges for New Yorkers above everyone else in the U.S. He is the squeaky wheel and wants the Feds to do His and the States job. This way he can blame Trump/Feds actions as a failure not his, yet if results are good he will claim he got it all done!

His Jan 24, 2020 Press Release said He had it covered!

"As we learn about the first confirmed cases of this novel coronavirus in the United States and potentially in New York, I want to assure New Yorkers that we are prepared," Governor Cuomo said. "We are undertaking a wide-reaching and rigorous effort with all stakeholders, including healthcare providers, airports and federal health officials, to put in place the appropriate precautions to keep New Yorkers safe. The symptoms of this virus are very similar to a common cold - if you are concerned that you might be ill, please follow our guidance to protect yourself and others."

The NY Dept of Health put out an advisory a week earlier on Jan17

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So, is this an insight as to how retirement will be like, just sitting around all day, watching hunting and fishing shows and not doing much at all?
    Hmm, maybe retirement ain't all what it's cracked up to be, sure sucks as it is now.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would say current shelter in place is similar to retirement if you don't have the financial assets to do more than that. I haven't started to draw from my second retirement (PERS) and I know that's hemorrhaging $$$$$ as its tied to the stock market. How are those 401Ks doing with the Marked tanked down over 11K Points? Retirements may well be delayed years for a lot of people who won't be able to survive without working.

Being civic minded I'm doing my part to support the Local Economy, I have increased the frequency of Naked Maid Service and have them stop by the liquor store on the way over. Just doing my part, @#HOUSEPARTYSTRONG. Lol

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not exactly, with real retirement you’ll be busy as hell ——— picking up prescriptions , going to the doctor, going to the lab to have blood work done picking up the grandkids lots of fun stuff like that.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom