• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How many cases go unreported ? Conpiracy to commit murder Conspiracy to intimidate victim to abandon tthere homes, or scare them into signing there homes and personal assets over them ? Conspiracy to harm vicims familes, friends,? Conspiracy to harm others an blame thtere vitims in frame jobs ? Been hearing of this, and to know its going on in our own comunities . Is there facts or fiction to storie of such,,

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Probably just getting ramped up with the cartels getting set up to keep control over their human trafficking operations! Our plant gets 90% of it's labor from temp agencies, very few from the ones we've used in years past, new ones springing up every week with 100% Hispanics and representatives walking our plant keeping tabs, they even transport them to & from. I suspect they house them as well. I'm not a police detective, but if I had that inclination, I'd be damn good. Having grown up with an autistic sibling, I did intense behavior training from an early age. I enjoy people watching as a hobby of sorts, and can usually get a pretty good read on folks. It affords me the ability to get along with most, and recognize toxicity and send them down the road.
    But to your point, yes especially in big cities, maybe not so much where I live, in the middle of nowhere with a fence full of dogs. We have so few neighbors it's easy to know them all and watch out for each other. Strange draws attention.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Folks who report being subject to gang stalking typically have undiagnosed mental illness or substance abuse issues. I’m not saying that it does not happen, but I do think it is exceptionally rare for it to be an actual gang stalking, especially for an average citizen.

The prevalence of unchecked conspiracy theory on the internet combined with drugs/mental illness is probably more likely to blame for gang stalking claims.

But I guess this sounds like something a gang stalker would say to someone who believes they are a target.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Folks who report being subject to gang stalking typically have undiagnosed mental illness or substance abuse issues. I’m not saying that it does not happen, but I do think it is exceptionally rare for it to be an actual gang stalking, especially for an average citizen.

The prevalence of unchecked conspiracy theory on the internet combined with drugs/mental illness is probably more likely to blame for gang stalking claims.

But I guess this sounds like something a gang stalker would say to someone who believes they are a target.
    IDK about full blown gang organization, as compared to a group of people working together to target folks. But there seems to be more news stories warning people of being followed home from banks getting bum-rushed in their driveway, or car jacked.
    I believe situational awareness should be practiced as a matter of common sense.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A real gang doesn't stalk to intimidate anyone. They will make a specific point when, where, and if they want. If you are truly being stalked by a real gang, there's a 99% chance you crossed them, or you're a rival, and you probably know it. So I've heard...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A real gang doesn't stalk to intimidate anyone. They will make a specific point when, where, and if they want. If you are truly being stalked by a real gang, there's a 99% chance you crossed them, or you're a rival, and you probably know it. So I've heard...

Gangstalking and organized street gang activity are two different things.

People who believe they are being “gangstalked” are under the idea that unknown persons are being utilized by an agency or individual to quietly harrass and intimidate them in an attempt to break them down mentally or to discredit them.

Targeted individuals will often think that seeing the same stranger in more than one place is a sign that the stranger is following them. It is usually just coincidence and a fabricated connection based on the individual’s mental state.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Used to watch a lot of these videos posted online. Prob seen 60 or 70. Two of them seemed to me like something was actually happening. Scary concept, but easily done with time and a friend or two.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

People who believe they are being “gangstalked” are under the idea that unknown persons are being utilized by an agency or individual to quietly harrass and intimidate them in an attempt to break them down mentally or to discredit them.

Targeted individuals will often think that seeing the same stranger in more than one place is a sign that the stranger is following them. It is usually just coincidence and a fabricated connection based on the individual’s mental state.
    Very true Patched in gangs and Gang Stalking are diff,, gang stalking can consist of the milk man postal man and gosiping aunt on your block.. Thans for that input

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

So it's all between their ears... A true threat has the will, means, and ability to carry out that threat.

Again. Personal responsibilty for your AOR and 21-foot circle.

Yes, there is certainly a difference between a "real gang," and stupid !@#$s acting out what they think they saw on the internet.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've dealt with a few folks that claimed that they were being gang-stalked. They make outrageous claims about being followed by dozens of people in dozens of places, describing an operation that would cost an astronomical amount of money. I always asked them "Well, what makes you so special that anyone would do that? Are you in witness protection? Former spy? Why would anyone care if you are credible or not?" They never had an answer. They really believe there is a massive operation afoot just to make them anxious.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Yes I worked with a girl one time who swore someone was breaking into her house and rearranging her furniture and things and leaving the place locked with no other traces. She would dress like a hooker at work (everyone else wore PBA), short bright yellow body-con dresses with large hole fishnet stockings, etc. Eventually diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic. I kept a wide berth.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom