HD Tactical

CLOSED, REST OF BRASS NOT ASKED FOR IS BEING SCRAPPED. Free brass coming and some ready now. 5 miles north of Whiting Field

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    While I’m sorting, I need to know if anyone needs these calibers listed in the first section. If not, they’ll go into the scrap brass buckets and I’ll stop putting them in piles.

No mailing, no shipping. You come here to pick up. If I list the caliber in the first section of this post, it means there is enough of it there in my opinion, not just a few. Please no “I’ll take All of it unsorted” just so you can sell it. You can certainly ask for all of a given caliber and that’s fine and appreciated. 1 1/2 5 gallon buckets left to sort. May be other calibers coming as I’m undecided on them...I can only use so much! I can post photos of any caliber so you have an idea of the quantity if you want. The scrap will be sold by my son. Thank you.

270 Winchester SPOKEN FOR
    243 Winchester SPOKEN FOR
    7mm Mag
    300 Win Mag SPOKEN FOR
    40 S&W SPOKEN FOR
    38 Super…only one box + some extras so far
    10mm, 44 Mag, 303 Brit, 30/40 Krag are all spoken for, please don’t ask.
    Ready to go to a good home. Quite a bit of 8mm Lebel primed brass that has had bullets and powder pulled. I do not have the bullets or powder. If you have a Lebel, load powder and bullet, shoot, toss the brass and clean bore with soapy water. I looked at a few and they had 1948 dates.
    IMG_0182.jpeg

Last edited:

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    .270 and .243 if available please.
    They are yours. Give me a couple of days to complete sorting the buckets of brass, as I'm adding to the 270 and 243 piles with every hand full grabbed. Let me then see how much 270 divided by 2 there is so maybe dirtingd could get some if you don't mind.

I believe you know Gary and live close to him. Gary's got some brass coming, so I could give yours to him to deliver.

rossi

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    17   1   1
    They are yours. Give me a couple of days to complete sorting the buckets of brass, as I'm adding to the 270 and 243 piles with every hand full grabbed. Let me then see how much 270 divided by 2 there is so maybe dirtingd could get some if you don't mind.

I believe you know Gary and live close to him. Gary's got some brass coming, so I could give yours to him to deliver.
    No problem sharing.
    Thank You Bruce!

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Gonna toss the 40 S&W in the scrap bucket as there is no interest in it.

Any interest in these (if not, I'll stop separating them):

38 S&W
    32acp. SPOKEN FOR
    6mm Remington

Last edited:

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Finished sorting. Found some goodies for me besides 308, 30/06 and 32 long: a few each of 7.62x39, 45/70, 7mm Mauser, 30/40 Krag, 303 Brit, 7.62x54r. LET ME CLARIFY…ALL 308 & 3006 I’M KEEPING FOR ME.

Here’s some 30 carbine (the 3 red boxes in the background are also 30 carbine) and 45acp brass if anyone wants either. Free. 30 CARBINE SPOKEN FOR.

IMG_0189.jpeg
    IMG_0192.jpeg

Here’s some 38 special brass Free: 38 SPECIAL ALL SPOKEN FOR

IMG_0193.jpeg

Here’s the 270 going to rossi and dirtingd…they each are getting the amount shown.

IMG_0190.jpeg

Here’s the 243 going to rossi…he might be set for life.
    IMG_0191.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom