• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some time back I went to a big wine cooler as a Humi and do not use this anymore. Comes with everything pictured, humi, humidifier, and gauge. It will obviously need to be seasoned, etc before use. $75. I live in Pace near 5 points and work in Pensacola, all over the city.
    IMG_20140905_141524_zps7zodsdrf.jpg

IMG_20140905_141457_zpsxvbulrcp.jpg

IMG_20140905_141439_zpsgajku9zb.jpg

pavegunner1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glad to see another connoisseur of the leaf Signal. I worked at Harbor Cigars in Destin for about 6 years and all of my earnings went back in the register. Have way too many cigars now and if you wanna PM me with your particulars, I'll be glad to send you some. I wonder how many cigar enthusiasts are on our forum?

Good luck with your sale!

Bill

Ardiemus

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry to derail so quickly but how do you like your cooler now instead as your humidor? I've been looking too

Big T

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A cooler is an interesting concept. Getting tired of forgetting to wet the humi I have some cubans I am nursing for a special occasion. Unfortunately the longer they stay in there.. the more special occasions come along. Even hump day is starting to get an honorable mention on the list. :)

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry to derail so quickly but how do you like your cooler now instead as your humidor? I've been looking too

Love it. So much easier to deal with and I have so much room.
    I got shelves custom made from Forrest and have been using kitty little. Not a single problem.
    Just wished I had more time to smoke.

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glad to see another connoisseur of the leaf Signal. I worked at Harbor Cigars in Destin for about 6 years and all of my earnings went back in the register. Have way too many cigars now and if you wanna PM me with your particulars, I'll be glad to send you some. I wonder how many cigar enthusiasts are on our forum?

Good luck with your sale!

Bill

Thanks for the offer. I am open to anything. I mainly like Maduros, and Connecticuts. Kinda a mix, I know. What I usually do is just go to whatever shop, and pick 4-5. The ones I like, I save the bands and get a 5 pack online, or local.

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    $50, and Im open to offers. Trying to combine two houses of stuff and clearing out the clutter.

Z28931

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone on this thread knows anything about cigar boxes please let me know. I have two of them that two people ( 1 Cuban and 1 Honduran) swear that the label states that they are cigars made specifically for Fidel Castro. I would like a little insight. They are just boxes as my grandfather made sure to smoke every damn cigar in them.

Top Bottom