• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodsy85

Expert
    Yep, retired from two different jobs. I may be old but I'm not to lazy to put an actual location on my screen profile
    Ph. earns you more that $ 100.00 a day , you a dope dealer ?

What, the only thing a person uses a phone for is to sell drugs? .

Don’t know how long you’ve been retired, but there’s not many jobs now days that you can get by without a cell phone. I probably had 20 texts back and forth with my boss today, and it was a slow day. Plus a few contractors and customers. Having a working cell phone is a condition of my job, and most others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozymandias

Expert

Don’t know how long you’ve been retired, but there’s not many jobs now days that you can get by without a cell phone. I probably had 20 texts back and forth with my boss today, and it was a slow day. Plus a few contractors and customers. Having a working cell phone is a condition of my job, and most others.

Shut up, dope dealer

tros6t

Marksman
    We got them about 20 years ago for emergencies! In that time, had one almost emergency but couldn’t get anyone to answer! Did also have an actual emergency but I got to ride in the ambulance and the state trooper called my wife,’so didn’t need it then either! Now for most of society it is a complete obsession! 4 people go out to eat and barely speak to one another, they’re all on their phones, probably chatting with AI!

Baddog 0302

Master

Well, don't be surprised when the CCP floats over many balloon , this time with EMP generators and all non hardened processors get fried.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Well, don't be surprised when the CCP floats over many balloon , this time with EMP generators and all non hardened processors get fried.
    A few months before that happens i would have been doing ,food,water and ammo supply checks ...there will be clues ...like a few of the US navy ships sunk in the east china sea off the coast of Taiwan.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator

So because of what might happen in a far fetched fantasy means that we shouldn’t embrace useful tools? Using that logic, you also don’t have a car correct? Or if you do it uses points and a carburetor?

woodsy85

Expert
    My smart toilet tells me what and how much I ate. Wipes my ass, pulls my pants up and buckles my belt.

The pant raiser was a bit beyond our budget, but I do love the auto ass wiper and massaging seat. And of course the voice activated flushing obviously is a must these days.

Top Bottom