• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KravInstructor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My name is Kirk and I own Krav Maga Florida. I have partnered with Tim (Dragonfire21281) to introduce a special course designed not only to cover getting your CCW, but to also cover training for how to deal with threats and attacks while carrying your concealed weapon.

The course will consist of a 2 hour CCW session by tim, a NRA certified trainer. When you are done with this part of the course you will have everything you need to mail, or take your paper work in and receive your CCW. The second 3 hours of the course we will cover How to deal with the 3 common types of malfunctions with a pistol durring a stressful situation, How to use your pistol as a cold weapon, How to deal with knife attacks and gun threats as they may happen so quick you can't access your weapon. We will also cover various other common issues and tactical methods of dealing with attacks and threats while you carry.

If you already have a CCW why not come in for a refresher course it never hurts to make sure you understand the laws well. then you will still get the supplemental training that so many people honestly lack.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call, or email me send a PM to me or Dragonfire21281 etc etc.... If you know someone that might be interested in this then please share!

Stay Safe!

Gun-Seminar-1.jpg

Attachments

• Gun-Seminar-1.jpg
      Gun-Seminar-1.jpg
      158 KB · Views: 344

KravInstructor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tim may correct me on this if I am wrong but I believe he will recommend going to the department of agriculture here locally to process your paper work and I think the fingerprints are done there.. They will also either do the picture or you will need to go to cvs and get a passport picture. I will get him to chime in here to verify.....

losracani

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    thanks for the reply. the local office is by appointment only and they are booked through April. we will have to snail mail the packet and probably wait forever.

Dragonfire21281

Training Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Okay there's multiple options for submitting your application first you can make an appointment to Fort Walton office they do not have appointments available till the end of April you can go to the Tallahassee office which does have some appointments available this month or the beginning of next or you can snail mail your stuff in and expect your permit with in about 8 to 10 weeks

Top Bottom