• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    i like to sign up and sneak in a few times a year to break balls ...5 days and i got silenced /muted but not banned ,same crew with dirty rooms/carpet ,less toes , fewer asian cartoon sex fetish and still lotsa DONK rifles based n stoked lol forget about asking how to fix something

Fear21

Master
    Reddit is a cesspool but there is some decent information to be found there. There's subreddits for just about anything you can think of. I've been diving down the retro AR hole lately.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Reddit is a cesspool but there is some decent information to be found there. There's subreddits for just about anything you can think of. I've been diving down the retro AR hole lately.
    The ak sub is pure entertainment with photos taken in the dirtiest rooms/floors you can imagine . It is the place to go to see DONK rifles ,hundreds of dollars of lic um stik um ,bolted /glued on stuff one had 3 different accessories requiring 3 different types of batteries . Most posters only own a weapon when they are logged on to COD . 99 % have no idea what go-no go gauges are most are looking for karma up votes ,moderator lerry once went to another forum to ask a tech ak question where i embarrassed him so he never forgot me ,i like living in his head rent free. I will go in again later this year

RHINOWSO

Master
    i like living in his head rent free. I will go in again later this year
    I do something similar at ARF; there is a SpaceX thread with a dude named Dagger41. Elon Musk lives in his head rent free 24-7-365 and he simps for Blue Orgasm Space, so it's fun to beat him up on that. I have been banned maybe 5+ times for that and messing with the UKE-Bois and their glorious war in Ukraine which will be over in 2 weeks… eternally…

Fear21

Master
    I do something similar at ARF; there is a SpaceX thread with a dude named Dagger41. Elon Musk lives in his head rent free 24-7-365 and he simps for Blue Orgasm Space, so it's fun to beat him up on that. I have been banned maybe 5+ times for that and messing with the UKE-Bois and their glorious war in Ukraine which will be over in 2 weeks… eternally…

ARF is so painful. I made an account just to use the EE and have never posted outside of it lol

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Is the water cooler there for enjoyment or to contain the ones that shouldn't post elsewhere? Lol
    Yes and also, yes
    There's a gun accessories reddit thread where I've found some decent deals but the comments are always lit!

Top Bottom